@LiamQ @max-bb

This is yet the longest gap between beta releases of Hub+ Suite of apps with the last update posting back on September 11....

Are we going to see more updates?
    10-22-19 06:16 AM
    It is so sad that the development is not happening at a good pace (If at all development is there). Wish BlackBerry sells it to other experts particularly the keyboard.

It's just annoying to see that keyboard isn't fixed as yet for basic issues.

And all the apps feel dated with outdated design, no customizations literally.
    @LiamQ @max-bb

This is yet the longest gap between beta releases of Hub+ Suite of apps with the last update posting back on September 11....

ppeters914 likes this.
    10-22-19 07:46 AM
    It is so sad that the development is not happening at a good pace (If at all development is there). Wish BlackBerry sells it to other experts particularly the keyboard.

It's just annoying to see that keyboard isn't fixed as yet for basic issues.

And all the apps feel dated with outdated design, no customizations literally.
    Perhaps the lack of profits have no longer made it a focal point for significant development.
    10-22-19 08:49 AM
    I fear it'll be the same as having to move from BB10 to Android. I don't use most of the Suite, but find the Hub, Keyboard, and Inbox, even with their issues, superior to stock Android or alternatives.
    10-22-19 11:42 AM
    I hope this continues as well. the best feature is being able to see the sent and received emails in the same field.
    10-22-19 02:37 PM
    Like riding a horse running full speed to the mountains edge not knowing if it will stop or change direction cause the horse doesn't speak. You could jump off and get hurt but live, or chance riding it out and learn to fly for a few seconds maybe even swim....or not......

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 10-22-19 at 02:57 PM.
    ppeters914 and elfabio80 like this.
    10-22-19 02:40 PM
    Let's do it again Hub+ Suite Development, Still Happening?-partialrewardinghowlermonkey-small.gif
    ppeters914 and zephyr613 like this.
    10-22-19 02:49 PM
    I talked to support and they say there is an update coming, however...

The reason I contacted support was due to an issue with unified view once I updated my Pixel to Android 10. In A10, unified view causes crashes. You can only have HUB in either work or personal, or you have to disable unified view in the policies.

One of the updates coming will be to disable unified completely for A10+. (It will still work in pre 10 but that really does nothing for people that want to move forward)

I have used Hub since it was released for Android *because* of unified view. This change and lack of effort to make it work will be the death of Hub for Anrdoid. Outlook can do it (sort of) so why can't BlackBerry?

I just tried reinstalling without unified and it's completely useless to me. If I can't combine my work email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks in one view then I have to use 2nd best which is the Outlook mobile app.

Le sigh.
    10-22-19 04:17 PM
    Unfortunately, I think many here are complaining about BlackBerry making changes or not fixing certain things without acknowledgement that it’s changes to Android that can’t be overcome. At the end of the day, it’s simply not their OS and let’s be real, BlackBerry users are way to small a demographic to make exceptions for.
    10-22-19 06:47 PM
    Unfortunately, I think many here are complaining about BlackBerry making changes or not fixing certain things without acknowledgement that it’s changes to Android that can’t be overcome. At the end of the day, it’s simply not their OS and let’s be real, BlackBerry users are way to small a demographic to make exceptions for.
    Right, and with that said, is it over on that front as well or not?

I never understood this radio silence attitude...
    10-22-19 06:56 PM
    Right, and with that said, is it over on that front as well or not?

I never understood this radio silence attitude...
    I don’t think anything can be said without hurting what revenues are coming in. Another case of “silence is golden” that’s just a simple business decision.
    10-22-19 07:01 PM
    I don’t think anything can be said without hurting what revenues are coming in. Another case of “silence is golden” that’s just a simple business decision.
    If silent is golden then why did they announce EOL for the Productivity Tab, Device Search and some other apps I can't recall their name at the moment?
    10-22-19 09:39 PM
    If silent is golden then why did they announce EOL for the Productivity Tab, Device Search and some other apps I can't recall their name at the moment?
    You couldn’t hide their elimination.
    10-22-19 10:17 PM
    You couldn’t hide their elimination.
    Well, make of it what you wish but the last update is was very inappropriately pushed out on September 11th....let's hope my theory is totally wrong!
    10-23-19 01:17 AM
    If another Keyone is released then the Hub for non BlackBerry phones will continue. Agree?
    10-23-19 08:35 AM
    If another Keyone is released then the Hub for non BlackBerry phones will continue. Agree?
    Sure but I’m certain we aren’t going to see another KEYone release.
    10-23-19 09:14 AM
    @LiamQ @max-bb

We are still in October. No need to panic.
    10-23-19 10:08 AM
    We are still in October. No need to panic.
    No one is panicking....just wondering about the future of products we use....a normal thing in a product fan site....
    10-23-19 11:26 AM
    Sure but I’m certain we aren’t going to see another KEYone release.
    Agreed. They will simply ride out the terms of the contract. Their is no evidence suggesting otherwise.
    10-23-19 02:51 PM
    I talked to support and they say there is an update coming, however...

The reason I contacted support was due to an issue with unified view once I updated my Pixel to Android 10. In A10, unified view causes crashes. You can only have HUB in either work or personal, or you have to disable unified view in the policies.

One of the updates coming will be to disable unified completely for A10+. (It will still work in pre 10 but that really does nothing for people that want to move forward)

I have used Hub since it was released for Android *because* of unified view. This change and lack of effort to make it work will be the death of Hub for Anrdoid. Outlook can do it (sort of) so why can't BlackBerry?

I just tried reinstalling without unified and it's completely useless to me. If I can't combine my work email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks in one view then I have to use 2nd best which is the Outlook mobile app.

Le sigh.
    What's unified view?
    10-23-19 08:32 PM
    What's unified view?
    Unified view allows you to combine your work and personal profiles so that you can see everything in one unified view of Hub+ inbox, calendar and contacts. This is useful if you use Android Enterprise for your work account. Without unified view, you can only view your work account in the work apps and in your personal apps you see everything else.
    10-24-19 11:30 AM
    And we received a new update today....!

Mod, you can close this thread.
    10-25-19 06:28 PM