@LiamQ can you please shed some light as to what was targeted with this update?

I am assuming a Hub update will follow tomorrow?
    10-25-18 04:35 PM
    We heard from one user whose IMAP server used a NIL folder separator, which we didn't support until this release. We also fixed a bad URL in an error message and a rare crash when deleting a message.

Fixes like this are difficult to describe succinctly in a "What's New" message, so we sometimes cop out and give a generic list.

We're also trying to get an update for Hub/Calendar/Contacts/Tasks/Notes. I'm hoping it will happen on Friday, but no guarantees.
    10-25-18 04:52 PM
    We heard from one user whose IMAP server used a NIL folder separator, which we didn't support until this release. We also fixed a bad URL in an error message and a rare crash when deleting a message.

Fixes like this are difficult to describe succinctly in a "What's New" message, so we sometimes cop out and give a generic list.

We're also trying to get an update for Hub/Calendar/Contacts/Tasks/Notes. I'm hoping it will happen on Friday, but no guarantees.
    Many thanks senior!
    10-25-18 05:03 PM
    Any chance of the Hub Widget getting fixed anytime soon? its been broken for weeks. Many users posted this on the BlackBerry beta group
    Last edited by pgg101; 10-25-18 at 05:40 PM.
    mcelotto likes this.
    10-25-18 05:14 PM
    Any chance of the Hub Widget getting fixed anytime soon? its been broken for weeks. Many users posted this on the BlackBerry beta group
    Can you confirm whether you're still seeing that issue with Hub 1.6.2.16149?
    11-05-18 09:23 AM
    Yes. I still have the same problem. I think the problem is the Hub+ because I clearly remember having this issue the moment I had updated Hub+.
    11-05-18 09:47 AM
    Is this a beta or general release?
    11-05-18 09:51 AM
    Don't get mail notifications here neither since the last Hub services update.
    I missed plenty of important mails because didn't get notified.
    I now have to check the hub to check plenty mails waiting me there but not a notification...
    Becoming really annoying I think I'll roll back to an older version not affected by this notification bug.

(Hub Services v.1.6.1.52563)
    11-05-18 11:45 AM
    Is this a beta or general release?
    1.6.2 is currently in beta.
    11-05-18 11:49 AM
    1.6.2 is currently in beta.
    I see. Thanks.
    11-05-18 12:06 PM
    Just to add to my previous reply - when I select my custom view of just my BBM and SMS, it works fine. When I select a custom view of just emails, it shows everything in triplicates. Of course, the main Hub view is blank as reported by numerous people on the Beta site.
    11-06-18 08:23 AM
    This should be fixed now with Hub 1.6.2.16245. Can you confirm?
    11-14-18 08:37 AM
    This should be fixed now with Hub 1.6.2.16245. Can you confirm?
    I actually ended up reloading the OS last week using that Mobile Upgrade Q5.1.8 software for Windows, which actually fixed the Hub Widget issue. So I can't confirm if this new update will help or not. The reloading also fixed my device to make it a certified android device again, and it pushed the October update too. The only thing it still hasn't fixed is Google Pay. A lot of people have complained about that too on the Beta site, but it hasn't been fixed yet.
    11-14-18 08:43 AM
    Just updated to Hub+ Services 1.6.2.16245 and the widget is working for me!!
    MC
    11-14-18 10:10 AM
    Hi LiamQ. I have a really strange Hub issue that is causing me lost sleep. I have the Key2 most updated Beta Hub and Hub Services.

Today I noticed that some of my secondary exchange accounts are randomly substituting old unrelated emails sent from that same account for the original message when I use them to reply to an email from the hub. I can re-create this issue even now. have you ever heard of it? it doesn't seem to happen when you don't use the drop-down menu to select the account in the hub and send the reply by using the accounts on the sidebar. I have reinstalled hub, hub services all my accounts and same thing. do you have any advice? thanks.
    11-21-18 12:38 AM
    @JKames, what kind of server are you using? Is the entire reply getting substituted, or only the part underneath "Original Message"?
    11-21-18 02:37 PM
    LiamQ. I am using all Microsoft exchange accounts. it doesn't happen to the default email address but happens to two of the other email accounts on the hub drop-down.

it only happens on a reply and substitutes the entire original message with an older email in my sent folder. My reply is still above it. Also it keeps the header of the original message but nothing else. even the attachments of the older email being substituted are included in the new message.
    11-21-18 02:40 PM
    also I want to see if this issue is related to the Beta. I can downgrade Hub Services but how do I downgrade Hub. there doesn't seem to be a way to uninstall.
    11-21-18 02:46 PM
    also I want to see if this issue is related to the Beta. I can downgrade Hub Services but how do I downgrade Hub. there doesn't seem to be a way to uninstall.
    You can uninstall updates from Settings -> Apps -> Hub -> 3 dots. Uninstalling updates will also clear your data. For BlackBerry Hub+ Services, that cleared data will include local tasks and notes.
    11-21-18 02:53 PM
    LiamQ. I am using all Microsoft exchange accounts. it doesn't happen to the default email address but happens to two of the other email accounts on the hub drop-down.
    Do you know what's different between those accounts? Are they hosted on the same server? Do you know the Exchange version?
    11-21-18 02:54 PM
    all of the accounts are on the same exchange version. I can find out what it is. I deleted the Hub + beta and wiped the Hub but have same issues.

do you think this is a server issue? when I send from my desktop, there are no issues. it is only on my blackberry.
    11-21-18 03:02 PM
    regarding the update uninstall on the HUB, I don't have 3 dots. only the option to stop and disable.
    11-21-18 03:05 PM
    What version of Hub does it indicate there? "Disable" should also roll back updates, but is it possible you are using a very old version of Hub?
    11-21-18 03:20 PM
    hi

I am using 1.6.1.15188.

I was in the beta program
    11-21-18 03:26 PM
    if I refresh Google Play, there are no more updates offered
    11-21-18 03:28 PM
33 12