I'm not sure what the screenshot is intended to show. It looks like 3 separate email messages that happen to have the same Subject. Having the same Subject isn't enough to make messages part of the same conversation with Exchange servers.
    It is not only the same subject but it's the exact same email message, forwarded and replied to multiple times.

If you don't mind, please read my exchange with @HITC from post 61 all the way to the last one.

You will see that we potentially identified a client issue of any kind, not necessarily a mobile app issue.
    08-16-19 11:19 AM
    It is not only the same subject but it's the exact same email message, forwarded and replied to multiple times.
    If there was a reply or forward in there, I would expect to see "RE:", "FW:", or similar.
    08-16-19 11:25 AM
    If there was a reply or forward in there, I would expect to see "RE:", "FW:", or similar.
    Not necessarily! That depends on the type of header sort in Outlook; if you exchange Subject with Conversation then prefixes are omitted.
    08-16-19 11:29 AM
    There was a "Re:" in every single emails when I click in it.
    08-16-19 02:24 PM
    @LiamQ

This phenomenon exists on my Pixel 3 running Android Q.

It is not exclusive to BlackBerry devices.

FYI
    08-19-19 07:11 PM
    Anyone with further update? I'm not in IT. but they continue to review this issue as we have just rolled out 365.
    09-14-19 09:56 AM
    I only have this issue when replying/forwarding in the Hub and only with my Office 365 work account. No issues in the Outlook app on my phone or on my PC with the same Office 365 work account. Personal Gmail account works OK for me in the Hub.
    11-01-19 10:28 AM
    This has been happening less frequently for me recently.
    11-01-19 06:11 PM
    Just reporting in that this has been happening to me for my Yahoo accounts.
    11-24-19 03:26 PM
    I moved to Samsung Mail about a month ago and this problem did not occur even once.

This leads me to conclude that this is a BlackBerry Inbox issue and not server side side issue as was mentioned before by either @max-bb or @LiamQ

FWIW, unless we see a new BlackBerry device in the future the likelihood I will ever come back to the fold is zero so I will end by saying that for an app that otherwise is famed for being the best email client there is this is a huge embarrassment going back to 2015.
    HITC likes this.
    12-19-19 09:55 PM
    I moved to Samsung Mail about a month ago and this problem did not occur even once.

This leads me to conclude that this is a BlackBerry Inbox issue and not server side side issue as was mentioned before by either @max-bb or @LiamQ

FWIW, unless we see a new BlackBerry device in the future the likelihood I will ever come back to the fold is zero so I will end by saying that for an app that otherwise is famed for being the best email client there is this is a huge embarrassment going back to 2015.
    I’m not sure the BB employees are even around it’s been over 60 days for max-bb and 90 days for LiamQ Last posts here.
    HITC likes this.
    12-20-19 06:43 AM
    I’m not sure the BB employees are even around it’s been over 60 days for max-bb and 90 days for LiamQ Last posts here.
    Thank goodness I left. Admittedly sticking around drove me crazy....
    12-20-19 09:27 AM
    What I have noticed is that the reply from Hub is "Re", while the other replies from MSFT outlook native app (PC) is "RE", not sure if this is the reason causing a problem.
    06-16-23 11:49 AM
    What I have noticed is that the reply from Hub is "Re", while the other replies from MSFT outlook native app (PC) is "RE", not sure if this is the reason causing a problem.
    You do know your in a thread from over three years ago....

At this point there could be other reasons that using HUB might not be compatible with general email conversation, and might break the "chain". Most are going to employ several higher level security features that HUB doesn't have.
    06-16-23 02:08 PM
89 ... 234