I am a beta tester and saw the new hub with news feed. It is a great feature to add. However, I noticed that if you add two news feeds, then the hub does not combine them into the same feed, but rather creates two different feed - see attached screenshot.

I think the multiple feeds from the same category should be combined in one stream - or at least give us the option to choose.
    Attached Thumbnails HUB with apps feed problem.-screenshot_20190424-164441.jpg  
    04-24-19 09:30 AM
    Tap the plus sign next to "Views" in the account drawer. You can create a Custom View that includes the specific apps that you want to combine.
    04-24-19 10:17 AM
    This is new to me...I am a Beta tester as well. How do I add news feeds?
    04-24-19 12:01 PM
    This is new to me...I am a Beta tester as well. How do I add news feeds?
    He's just adding the BBC app I would assume and picking "news" as the Category.
    04-24-19 12:05 PM
    He's just adding the BBC app I would assume and picking "news" as the Category.
    Ah, I see. I thought it was RSS.
    04-24-19 12:06 PM
    I have WSJ and Reuters installed. Hub can read WSJ title properly and directs me to the article even after I read it.

However, for Reuters, it only shows "Reuters News", once I read the news, next time, it only directs me to the main app UI, no longer the article.

I also added Google Pay to the Hub, but no payment record was logged in Hub.

So does the new functionality also depend on the app side or just bugs in the beta?
    Attached Thumbnails HUB with apps feed problem.-screenshot_20190425-085647.jpg  
    04-24-19 05:55 PM
    So does the new functionality also depend on the app side or just bugs in the beta?
    Probably going to depend on the app too, given there's not really a standard to go by.
    04-25-19 05:37 PM