Apparently the new Hub 1.5.7 provides a bottom right swipe to hub gesture for bb Android devices.

Need more input!

Anyone tested?
    12-13-17 12:55 AM
    Use a combination of Action Launcher and an app called Swipe Navigation to achieve pretty awesome recreation of the BB10 Hub. Both are paid apps. A few bucks.

I can explain in greater detail if you want to know my setup.
    12-13-17 01:34 AM
    Use a combination of Action Launcher and an app called Swipe Navigation to achieve pretty awesome recreation of the BB10 Hub. Both are paid apps. A few bucks.

I can explain in greater detail if you want to know my setup.
    Ha! I do the exact same thing....
    12-13-17 02:31 AM
    Apparently the new Hub 1.5.7 provides a bottom right swipe to hub gesture for bb Android devices.

Need more input!

Anyone tested?
    What gesture? Can you explain?
    12-13-17 02:32 AM
    I'm very interested in your setup. I don't mind paying developers for their hard work!
    12-13-17 06:31 AM
    😁. Pretty sweet, isn't it?
    12-13-17 07:38 AM
    Do these apps interfere with any Launcher functions?
    12-13-17 08:17 AM
    Do these apps interfere with any Launcher functions?
    You'll need to switch to Action Launcher. So you lose kb shortcuts.
    12-13-17 09:14 AM
    😁. Pretty sweet, isn't it?
    Indeed! I am still trying to get used to Swipe Navigation but it works very well!
    12-13-17 10:46 AM
    I'm very interested in your setup. I don't mind paying developers for their hard work!
    Just install these two apps. They are self explanatory for the most part.
    12-13-17 10:46 AM
    Just install these two apps. They are self explanatory for the most part.
    Got it. Will report back if any issues. Thanks
    RK_BB likes this.
    12-13-17 11:00 AM

Need more input!

Anyone tested?
    I'm on that version and updated the launcher today, don't see that option.
    12-13-17 11:33 AM
    Got it. Will report back if any issues. Thanks
    What I've done is on action launcher, set the horizontal swipe gesture "leftmost homescreen" to hub. That way the opening of the app slides over just like BB10.

Then with swipe navigation, you can set swiping left from the right edge of the device to go to the homescreen. You can adjust the sensitivity and area of the swiping to your comfort.

Through action launcher, I also set the closing app animation to slide down. Then when you swipe to close the hub, you can swipe left and down and it feels like you're swiping the app down and away. I'm really happy with it.
    12-13-17 11:36 AM
    What I've done is on action launcher, set the horizontal swipe gesture "leftmost homescreen" to hub. That way the opening of the app slides over just like BB10.

Then with swipe navigation, you can set swiping left from the right edge of the device to go to the homescreen. You can adjust the sensitivity and area of the swiping to your comfort.

Through action launcher, I also set the closing app animation to slide down. Then when you swipe to close the hub, you can swipe left and down and it feels like you're swiping the app down and away. I'm really happy with it.
    How is it different than putting the Hub widget to the leftmost screen? I do miss it and am just trying to understand all the options.
    12-13-17 02:23 PM
    How is it different than putting the Hub widget to the leftmost screen? I do miss it and am just trying to understand all the options.
    The hub widget is buggy and inconsistent. And it's just a widget. You touch a message and it has to open the hub app. Plus it doesn't cover the whole screen.

With this, it's like sliding over the full app and it doesn't have bugs like the widget. Maybe it doesn't matter to you but im picky.
    12-13-17 02:34 PM
    It's the full Hub vs. just a janky widget.
    12-14-17 07:15 PM
    I'm curious what the OP is talking about.
    12-14-17 07:43 PM
    I'm curious what the OP is talking about.
    Me too!
    12-14-17 10:56 PM
    Go into play store. Find BB Hub. Click Read more. Scroll down to bottom of description.
    Read the last line
    Edit : Here I'll copy/paste it for you all

• Part of BlackBerry Hub+
    On BlackBerry devices only:
    • Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
    • Launch Hub with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture
    12-14-17 11:58 PM
    Go into play store. Find BB Hub. Click Read more. Scroll down to bottom of description.
    Read the last line
    Edit : Here I'll copy/paste it for you all

• Part of BlackBerry Hub+
    On BlackBerry devices only:
    • Quickly identify unread messages via the red BlackBerry spark indicator
    • Launch Hub with the familiar bottom-to-right Swipe Gesture
    No kidding???!!! And how does that work? Are you able to utilize the feature?

Seems to me like this would be a Launcher feature!
    12-15-17 01:55 AM
    I am almost sure this has always been in the description (from previous android version) but I could be wrong.
    12-15-17 07:39 AM
    @Laimq @max-bb can you please comment on that?
    12-15-17 10:15 AM
    This is the swipe from the app tray button on the bottom of the screen; the gesture is a bit different than BB10. It's not actually Hub specific, it's one of the three quick-launches preconfigured on BB phones.

It may also need to be changed, it doesn't seem to work on my Motion, as the gesture has been replaced by the convenience button.
    12-15-17 10:18 AM
    This is the swipe from the app tray button on the bottom of the screen; the gesture is a bit different than BB10. It's not actually Hub specific, it's one of the three quick-launches preconfigured on BB phones.

It may also need to be changed, it doesn't seem to work on my Motion, as the gesture has been replaced by the convenience button.
    Ah ha! So this is specific to Priv & Dtek but not KEYone, correct?

If so, probably a good idea to update the description
    12-15-17 10:31 AM
    No kidding???!!! And how does that work? Are you able to utilize the feature?

Seems to me like this would be a Launcher feature!
    That's why I posted here. Was digging through the what's new with this release and scrolled through the growing feature list and found this at the bottom.
    Tried on KeyOne I have on loan but couldn't make heads or tails of it.
    12-15-17 06:33 PM
38 12