Today since this update, I find replyin to messages sometimes will mini crash aka dump me out of my reply, flash a few times like it's refreshing then drop me back at the received message I was trying to respond to.

Note, this was in AfW container.

Have a device debug @LiamQ if you want it.
    01-17-19 10:00 AM
    Yes, I'd be interested in where it's crashing. If you open the log in a text editor, search for "FATAL EXCEPTION" and copy that text into a PM for me.
    Rodney Wilder likes this.
    01-17-19 10:11 AM
    Liam, I took a look through log and no fatal exceptions for todays date.
    The device, Motion, was acting finicky as if was having memory issues, so I've rebooted the device and will attempt to reproduce. If so I'll grab fresh logs and peruse for BB hub apps fatal exception
    the brother likes this.
    01-17-19 10:59 AM
    It's crashing everywhere when refreshing, when just reading a txt message as well as searching.
    01-18-19 04:40 AM
    Ok. I think my hub crash issue with older email search and crash with latest update might be related to the background restriction on Android 9. I just removed the hub+ service from background restriction, and then performed a older email search about half year ago. No crash this time , and other activities like refreshing and syncing do not result in crash this time.

This morning it really gave me a headache when I tried to find a return flight ticket at the counter, it just kept crashing.
    01-18-19 04:58 AM