Hi all. I had a slip of the thumb and deleted messages from one contact in the hub.

All messages from and to this contact still exist in the messages app, and I can send and receive to them, but no messages threads with them appear anywhere in the hub.

Messages to or from all other contacts are still in the hub and are fine.

I know the messages still work fine, but having to in and out of the messages app for one contact and not having them in the hub anymore is a PITA.

Have tried the usual restart etc to no avail. Any suggestions?
    08-03-18 01:05 PM
    Open Hub, go to Settings>Text Messages and check to see if ' Display on account' tab is enabled.
    08-03-18 03:01 PM
    Yep, that is indeed enabled.
    08-04-18 01:29 AM
    I have exactly this issue. Going to try completely uninstalling Hub next, because I'm at my wit's end. -_-
    08-06-18 10:49 PM
    (NB: read the whole thing, because there's a backup step)

I managed to fix this by *completely* deleting the entire conversation from the Messages app:

Go to Messages, hold on the person, select the trashcan, say yes. You should end up with that person not showing up in Messages at all.

Then further texts from that person showed up in the hub.

I then restored a backup I had previously taken using "SMS Backup & Restore Pro", and everything was fine after that.
    08-07-18 12:46 PM