Hi, I have Sesame and the common shortcut apps.
    But I want to assign a key on the Unihertz Titan Slim to send an email via default Hub account, like I used to be able to do on Key2.
    But I don't see a way to create this shortcut.
    Any ideas?
    08-12-22 01:19 AM
    Hi, I have Sesame and the common shortcut apps.
    But I want to assign a key on the Unihertz Titan Slim to send an email via default Hub account, like I used to be able to do on Key2.
    But I don't see a way to create this shortcut.
    Any ideas?
    Settings, intelligent assistance, keyboard shortcuts, select the long or short press column as per your preference and add a shortcut to the letter of choice. After tapping the add button you may need to scroll to the right to access the all shortcuts button.
    08-12-22 06:24 AM
    Settings, intelligent assistance, keyboard shortcuts, select the long or short press column as per your preference and add a shortcut to the letter of choice. After tapping the add button you may need to scroll to the right to access the all shortcuts button.
    I did everything you said. Up to the last part. I can't find the shortcut to 'send new email'. Can you?
    08-12-22 09:32 AM
    I did everything you said. Up to the last part. I can't find the shortcut to 'send new email'. Can you?
    I don't have Hub installed so I wouldn't know.

If you long press the hub icon in the app drawer, is the shortcut present there?
    08-12-22 10:55 AM
    I don't have Hub installed so I wouldn't know.

If you long press the hub icon in the app drawer, is the shortcut present there?
    Sadly not. Only shortcuts available are to launch an email account inbox. But I found that if I click nova activity, then scroll to all shortcuts for apps, under hub, I found the action that says ".compose." within it. And now the keyboard shortcut works as it did in Key2.
    08-12-22 12:14 PM
    I could be wrong, as I've sold all my BBs and Unihertz devices, but I believe that shortcut is a feature of the BB Launcher. It's dated, but if you install it, you may be able to restore that shortcut.
    hmp3 likes this.
    08-13-22 10:25 AM