Can anyone help me with BlackBerry Calendar?
    For some reason I have 2 Google calendar accounts set up in BlackBerry Calendar. I can't figure out how it got this way. This causes duplicate entries to show up in my BlackBerry Calendar.
    I'm going to BlackBerry Calendar>Settings>Accounts and Calendar Folders. When I do so I see that there is a slight difference in the Google Calendar accounts. One is titled "Gmail" with my Gmail address under it. The other is simply titled my Gmail address with a long type of code underneath it which I don't recognize. Both of the accounts are using the same Gmail address. (I only have one Google account.) I've attached a redacted screenshot.
    There is not an option to delete one of the Google Calendar accounts. I know I can simply hide one or the other accounts by unchecking the box but I want to delete one of the unnecessary calendar accounts.
    Perhaps it is notable that I used the BlackBerry Content Transfer app to switchboard over from my Z30 to my Motion. I don't know if it's related to my issue or not. That account is also listed in the BlackBerry Calendar settings but there is an option to delete it.
    Can anyone explain this & help me out?
    Thanks all!
    Attached Thumbnails Help needed with BlackBerry Calendar.-calendar-screenshot.jpg  
    10-04-18 07:04 PM
    How many Google accounts show up in your device settings under account?
    10-08-18 09:56 AM
    How many Google accounts show up in your device settings under account?
    Just one because I only have one Google account.
    10-08-18 10:10 AM
    You can't delete accounts from the calendar app itself - unchecking them is the only way to hide them from the calendar.

It's picking up all accounts that are created on the phone through the android OS. The app is basically just an interface to those accounts.

All calendar apps for Android are like that.

You have to go into the phone's accounts in Settings to delete them.

You can use the Hub+ Services app to do some things, but the main OS account settings is where the extra accounts listed are coming from.
    SirQ likes this.
    10-08-18 10:14 AM
    I've seen this same behavior in contacts. I ended up going into BlackBerry Hub+ account is, removing Gmail and going through the setup via the hub services app. It was resolved by doing that.
    10-08-18 10:16 AM
    You can't delete accounts from the calendar app itself - unchecking them is the only way to hide them from the calendar.

It's picking up all accounts that are created on the phone through the android OS. The app is basically just an interface to those accounts.

All calendar apps for Android are like that.

You have to go into the phone's accounts in Settings to delete them.

You can use the Hub+ Services app to do some things, but the main OS account settings is where the extra accounts listed are coming from.
    Thank you much. I'll do that.
    10-08-18 10:48 AM
    I've seen this same behavior in contacts. I ended up going into BlackBerry Hub+ account is, removing Gmail and going through the setup via the hub services app. It was resolved by doing that.
    Thank you much. I'll try that.
    10-08-18 10:49 AM
    If you added the account in hub before adding it to your phone, Hub will sync your calendar and contacts.

The Google account will also sync them when you add it.

If your Google account exists first, hub will detect this and not sync your contacts and calendar redundantly. Removing and readding it will cause it to look again.
    10-10-18 01:31 PM
    If you added the account in hub before adding it to your phone, Hub will sync your calendar and contacts.

If your Google account exists first, hub will detect this and not sync your contacts and calendar redundantly. Removing and readding it will cause it to look again.
    Thank you.
    10-13-18 12:05 PM

So, the way to avoid duplication is to have all accounts set up in the phone, and the Hub will recognize them?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.3216
    10-23-18 11:55 AM