Hi,
    I am not sure what setting to tweak : for emails I receive from a specific contact emails still show in the hub even though they are filed.
    I want to remove that feature as I have to many emails showing now.
    I checked in the custom alerts, remove the person from favorite from contact; but nothing seemed to do the trick.
    Any help is welcome

Thanks!
    08-16-18 03:50 AM
    Hi,
    I am not sure what setting to tweak : for emails I receive from a specific contact emails still show in the hub even though they are filed.
    I want to remove that feature as I have to many emails showing now.
    I checked in the custom alerts, remove the person from favorite from contact; but nothing seemed to do the trick.
    Any help is welcome

Thanks!
    Bump up?
    09-13-18 05:53 PM
    Are you syncing the folder that the message is filed in? It sounds like you just want to stop syncing that folder.

You can change which folders are synced by tapping the 3-dots menu and then Folders.
    09-14-18 08:47 AM
    Also, you may want to turn off 'Show Filed Messages' in hub list. They will still show up in the conversation view if related to a visible conversation.
    09-14-18 10:15 AM
    Also, you may want to turn off 'Show Filed Messages' in hub list. They will still show up in the conversation view if related to a visible conversation.
    Starting a couple of days ago my Hub no longer syncs desktop changes from Outlook for Office 365 but continues to work as expected with my Gmail account. I'm not sure if this is due to an Outlook update or a Hub update.
    09-14-18 05:15 PM
    thanks for the replies!
    maybe my situation needs more explaining:
    the fact is some of the folders are synced (some aren't ). All the emails apart from that one person (who is a favorite contact as well as a contact with a rule that overwrite the silent mode) are getting filed and stop showing in the hub. for the favorite contact, once I file the email, their icon change in the hub but are still showing.

please let me know what are the option to have the emails dissappear from the main hub . I tried to remove that person as favorite but it didn't seem to work.

thanks again for your insights!!
    09-18-18 05:37 AM
    also I have the option show filed message in folder only
    09-18-18 05:39 AM