Is it possible to have a always setting for file attachments when sending an email. I send pictures of load tickets to Dispatch and do not need to send huge files. So I hit send and have to choose file size and then hit enter again. I never had this many steps with bb10. Gets old.

Blackberry KEY² Silver Edition
    Reg
    03-04-19 08:52 AM
    Is it possible to have a always setting for file attachments when sending an email. I send pictures of load tickets to Dispatch and do not need to send huge files. So I hit send and have to choose file size and then hit enter again. I never had this many steps with bb10. Gets old.

Reg
    Have you tired limiting the file size of the pictures taken?

Or there are apps that will do batch resizing.
    03-04-19 11:02 AM
    Not tried that but sounds like something it would still ask if I want to change. Then when I did want a good picture I would have to try to remember to switch back. Not so good. Batch sizing is no help as this is one picture at a go. Maybe 5 a day.
    I tried to go route of using an app to take picture in pdf but that is way more steps yet in the end. Plus I have to find where the app put them. On my classic I just attached and sent. Easy.

I might have to dig out the classic and try it again to be sure how it worked. But I nave had to hit send twice.

Reg
    03-04-19 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD