When I receive an event invitation using the Hub, the time is wrong and a sync problem message is displayed. (Left in green).

Nonetheless, on the calendar app the event in registered with the correct time. (Right in gray).

I've already contacted BB Mobile Technical Support, but they haven't been of much help. Tried their suggestions: checked all sync options are enabled and even deleted my Gmail account on Hub, rebooted and added it again; issue remained.

I'm using a KEYᵒⁿᵉ BE, fully up to date.
    Attached Thumbnails Events' invitations show wrong time when received on the Hub (Gmail).-29323.jpg  
    04-04-19 01:57 PM
    its may cause by summer time ? Does it happened only once or more?
    04-04-19 02:03 PM
    its may cause by summer time ? Does it happened only once or more?
    I was thinking something along the lines. I really only noticed it since about a couple of weeks ago after receiving a some invitations for conference calls.

I've sent bug reports to BlackBerry Mobile, so hopefully they'll look further into the issue.
    04-04-19 02:30 PM
    What time zone is your device set to? In Calendar - Settings - Calendar display time zone, do you have "Use device time zone" enabled?
    04-04-19 03:27 PM
    I was thinking something along the lines. I really only noticed it since about a couple of weeks ago after receiving a some invitations for conference calls.

I've sent bug reports to BlackBerry Mobile, so hopefully they'll look further into the issue.
    My mistake, it's time different 7 hours. Looks like time zone issue. May be the invitation come from different time zone? (Then your phone setting)?
    04-04-19 04:00 PM
    What time zone is your device set to? In Calendar - Settings - Calendar display time zone, do you have "Use device time zone" enabled?
    Hi @LiamQ, thanks for looking at the issue.

As can be seen in the attached image, time zone is automatic to Mexico City time.

BlackBerry Mobile has suggested doing a factory reset, which I honestly don't think is justified by such a minor bug...

I'll try other alternatives or just wait and maybe it'll get fixed somehow in the future.
    Attached Thumbnails Events' invitations show wrong time when received on the Hub (Gmail).-30019.jpg  
    04-05-19 03:00 AM
    My mistake, it's time different 7 hours. Looks like time zone issue. May be the invitation come from different time zone? (Then your phone setting)?
    It's really only one hour behind the actual time of the event. It's a conference call, so I don't know if that might have something to do with it.

The attached image shows a comparison of the same entry on the Gmail app installed on my Lenovo tablet and the BB10 Hub on my Passport.
    Attached Thumbnails Events' invitations show wrong time when received on the Hub (Gmail).-30021.jpg  
    04-05-19 03:03 AM
    Does your calendar displayed time zone(on the phone). Is same as your other device or mail app?
    04-08-19 03:25 PM
    Does your calendar displayed time zone(on the phone). Is same as your other device or mail app?
    Yes, all three devices are set up on the same time zone.

There's definitely something odd going on between the Android Hub and incoming invitations on my Gmail account.
    04-10-19 03:36 PM
    Strange. It shouldn't happen. You may contact BBMo technical support to fix it.
    04-10-19 03:50 PM
    Strange. It shouldn't happen. You may contact BBMo technical support to fix it.
    Already did, check my previous posts...
    04-10-19 05:37 PM