Hub is working properly except about 50% of emails I attempt to send get stuck in the clock icon and then ultimately fail to send.
    I have had this issue a couple times before and can always resolve it by removing/re-adding the email account. Does anyone have a better solution?
    I finally got a Pixel 4a when I lost my KEY2. Can't wait to be back on BB Hardware this year!

Thank you.
    02-25-21 10:35 AM
    Hub is working properly except about 50% of emails I attempt to send get stuck in the clock icon and then ultimately fail to send.
    I have had this issue a couple times before and can always resolve it by removing/re-adding the email account. Does anyone have a better solution?
    I finally got a Pixel 4a when I lost my KEY2. Can't wait to be back on BB Hardware this year!

Thank you.
    1) Enable "help get emails quicker".

Confirm this worked by making sure battery optimisations are off for both HUB+ Services and Inbox apps.

2) Set sync interval to 5 minutes.

Of course the better answer is to switch to the Gmail app - it's more modern and is actively supported. The BlackBerry Suite has essentially been abandoned and is riddled with bugs.
    02-25-21 11:08 AM
    Thanks Conite. Double checked those settings but it indeed appears to be another bug.
    I hope BB/Onward have an enhanced Hub this year. It wouldn't take much to get it back to 100% + perhaps built in SMS/MMS not through Android Messages.
    02-25-21 11:51 AM
    Thanks Conite. Double checked those settings but it indeed appears to be another bug.
    I hope BB/Onward have an enhanced Hub this year. It wouldn't take much to get it back to 100% + perhaps built in SMS/MMS not through Android Messages.
    I doubt very much that BlackBerry will be contributing anything to OM other than its logo. OM even stated that cybersecurity will be done by another company.
    02-25-21 12:45 PM

Thank you.
    When I occasionally get the "clock" I open the email, select edit, then send again and it goes right out. Doesn't happen to me very often, however.
    03-14-21 08:54 AM