@LiamQ & @max-bb can you please please remove the UNDO feature when deleting emails? I find it an unnecessary feature for two reasons:

1. Hub already have a Delete Confirmation feature that when turned On simply allow the user to re-think their action which is basically what UNDO does so anyone that feels they need to be promoted can simply turn the prompt to the On position.

2. If an email was accidentally deleted because the user was too quick or pressed the wrong button it can always be retrieved from the Trash as no emails are deleted permanently until the trash bin had been cleared.

This UNDO option is just an unnecessary delay that slow things down. Come to think about it, why doesn't Outlook on PC have it? Because it's not needed and emails in the Deleted Items folder are accessible in case they need to be retrieved.

Let's start with Beta users only for now and see how well it's received. Please!
    11-30-17 10:52 PM
    This UNDO option is just an unnecessary delay that slow things down.
    It doesn't need to slow you down. You can just ignore the Undo option and keep going through your email.
    12-01-17 08:35 AM
    It doesn't need to slow you down. You can just ignore the Undo option and keep going through your email.
    Theoretically you can but since there is a delay, tapping another message isn't always accurately invoked and an unintended message appears open instead.

This is true whether the user delete using the delete button or swipe feature.

I am wondering what is the insistence on keeping this feature given when it's available in other means as I described (delete prompt).

It wouldn't hurt to try on Beta and see what people say; if people don't like it then restore it much like you guys did with the SMS Quick Reply.

Please!
    12-01-17 08:52 AM
    The occasional use of Undo is faster and more convenient than having to deal with the prompt every time. Undo is also a lot easier than fishing a message out of a trash folder.
    Mrs C 2017 likes this.
    12-01-17 08:57 AM
    I personally make use of the Undo feature, and so do others.
    Mrs C 2017 likes this.
    12-01-17 09:43 AM
    2. If an email was accidentally deleted because the user was too quick or pressed the wrong button it can always be retrieved from the Trash as no emails are deleted permanently until the trash bin had been cleared.
    POP3 accounts do not have trash folders, so this is not universally true.
    12-01-17 09:45 AM
    I truly appreciate your participation, even if we agree to disagree.

Thank you, I mean it.
    12-01-17 09:50 AM
    I do use the undo function when I am too fast with my fingers actions.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-17 08:18 AM
    Obviously I am a minority here....I can't tell you how many times I deleted an email today, tapped the next email only to have another email open up since I didn't wait for the message list to re-order...

IMO this feature serve no purpose. Enable delete prompt if a user really need it.
    12-05-17 06:29 PM
    @max-bb @LiamQ I hate to admit it but I found myself having to UNDO an erroneous message deletion twice this week, and it came in handy. Ha!
    max-bb likes this.
    12-13-17 11:25 AM