Its better with the latest BlackBerry application updates, but still happens frequently.

Come on guys.
    11-03-17 12:26 PM
    Switch back to Google Voice input instead of BlackBerry voice input.
    11-03-17 01:13 PM
    excellent. thank you.
    11-03-17 02:24 PM
    just got a BlackBerry keyboard update. still failing to auto-capitalize. set to Google voice. BlackBerry?
    11-16-17 09:11 PM
    LiamQ, autocapitialization still not working for the the first word in an email in the hub. Please address finally.
    11-29-17 03:43 PM
    LiamQ, autocapitialization still not working for the the first word in an email in the hub. Please address finally.
    We haven't found a good solution for this.
    11-29-17 04:25 PM
    hi Liam, any movement on this?
    04-26-18 05:06 PM
    Autocapitalisation never worked here.
    Each new version of BlackBerry Keyboard I hope before install, but still nothing unfortunately. @LiamQ
    04-26-18 05:54 PM
    hi Liam, any movement on this?
    No, sorry.
    04-26-18 05:58 PM
    Liam, I still have this problem. do you have any more insight into why I have it, and what I can do to get rid of it. it is unique to keyone? will keytwo also have this bug? Also, why does the auto date still not work properly even time I reboot?
    06-16-18 05:17 PM
    Liam, I still have this problem. do you have any more insight into why I have it, and what I can do to get rid of it.
    Is this with typing or using voice input?

Also, why does the auto date still not work properly even time I reboot?
    I'm not sure what you mean by "the auto date".
    06-18-18 02:09 PM
    This is only with typing. It doesn't matter if BlackBerry or Google is the voice client. This only occurs with the first word of an email in hub; never in subsequent sentences, and never in texts. It happens intermittently, but when it happens, the capital icon (up arrow) shows briefly and then extinguishes.
    06-18-18 02:31 PM
    The auto time zone problem is that when I reboot, the phone sets to eastern time even though I am on pacific time. When I go to settings and turn automatic time zone off and then on, it work until I reboot again. At startup the zone is correct, but then it changes to the east coast time within moments and a calendar notification shows up. Long reboot doesn't help. Thanks.
    06-18-18 02:35 PM
    This is only with typing. It doesn't matter if BlackBerry or Google is the voice client. This only occurs with the first word of an email in hub; never in subsequent sentences, and never in texts. It happens intermittently, but when it happens, the capital icon (up arrow) shows briefly and then extinguishes.
    We've struggled with that issue and don't have a fix. When I've seen it, it seems to coincide with typing quickly after tapping in the body of the email message. If you tap and then wait a bit, it doesn't seem to happen.

I realize that's not a good workaround though. We don't ever want to slow our users down.
    06-18-18 03:37 PM