Ever since the BlackBerry keyboard was changed with the new software many months ago, I swear that it seems to predict the plural tense over the singular tense for me even though I typically use the singular over plural. Is this true for any other users out there? And if so, is there an option to have it suggest the singular tense more often @LiamQ ?

@RK_BB

Posted via CB10
    11-29-19 04:57 PM
    Ever since the BlackBerry keyboard was changed with the new software many months ago, I swear that it seems to predict the plural tense over the singular tense for me even though I typically use the singular over plural. Is this true for any other users out there? And if so, is there an option to have it suggest the singular tense more often @LiamQ ?

@RK_BB

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't tell ya. Moved to Samsung long ago....I literally could no longer stand the silence from BlackBerry Mobile.....
    11-29-19 05:18 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Are you speaking of the Android or BB10 version?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-19 06:16 PM
    Android.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-19 06:50 PM
    Plenty of other word and punctuation oddities, but not experiencing that one.

LG G7, Android 9.0
    12-02-19 01:40 PM

@RK_BB

Posted via CB10
    I do notice that happens often but I'm going to really sure what percentage it's choosing plural over singular. I will pay more attention in coming days.
    I know that often the plural will be displayed over the keyboard and the singular would be in the spacebar in green.
    12-02-19 04:33 PM