How about a dialer application by BlackBerry?
    09-25-19 11:35 PM
    How about a dialer application by BlackBerry?
    They already customize the Google dialer. You are effectively already using a dialer by BlackBerry.
    09-26-19 03:11 PM
    must be missing something... hub opens up the stock Android dialer but not it's own dialer. are you saying BlackBerry has a dialer app the replaces the stock Android dialer app?
    09-26-19 03:23 PM
    must be missing something... hub opens up the stock Android dialer but not it's own dialer. are you saying BlackBerry has a dialer app the replaces the stock Android dialer app?
    The (only) dialer app on a BlackBerry Android device is a modified version of the standard Google dialer app.
    09-26-19 04:10 PM
    to be clear I am not talking about opening bb contacts or hub. simply opening the dialer a button(phone button). I've used several dialer apps that replace that button with their own and are nicely integrated.
    09-26-19 05:23 PM
    to be clear I am not talking about opening bb contacts or hub. simply opening the dialer a button(phone button). I've used several dialer apps that replace that button with their own and are nicely integrated.
    You asked if BlackBerry had their own dialer app, and the answer is "kind off" yes - as BlackBerry's app is a modified version of the standard Google app.

I'm not sure what more you are trying to find out.
    09-26-19 05:45 PM
    Just asking BlackBerry how about a fully functional dialer app....just gave my money to another vendor that already built it...but would rather give my money to BlackBerry..
    09-26-19 06:23 PM
    Just asking BlackBerry how about a fully functional dialer app....just gave my money to another vendor that already built it...but would rather give my money to BlackBerry..
    You get BlackBerry's for free on BlackBerry Android. There isn't enough to differentiate for other devices.
    09-26-19 06:26 PM
    BlackBerry is not free nor is the subscription.
    09-26-19 06:30 PM
    smaller vendors with less have built dialer apps....just saying
    09-26-19 06:33 PM
    smaller vendors with less have built dialer apps....just saying
    And so has BlackBerry - using a Google base.

But what else have they brought to the table with respect to that dialer app that would warrant selling it on Google Play Store?

And why do they want to arbitrarily get into the dialer app game out of all things?

I'm just a bit confused.
    09-26-19 06:49 PM
    Do you speak for BlackBerry? BlackBerry if you are listening a dialer app would be great addition to BlackBerry app lineup.
    Jake2826 likes this.
    09-26-19 07:20 PM
    I've used several dialer apps that replace that button with their own and are nicely integrated.
    Integrated...how? Can you explain a bit further please?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-19 08:31 PM
    Ask BlackBerry that question and go try a third party dialer application from Google play for yourself.
    09-26-19 08:47 PM
    Ask BlackBerry that question and go try a third party dialer application from Google play for yourself.
    I think you're having a bad day.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    09-27-19 08:56 AM