I've always deleted texts in Hub and they also disappeared from YAATA and Messenger.

Lately, they only delete in Hub but not in the others??? Worked great on my Priv but just switched to a OnePlus 3T a week ago (couldn't hold out any longer waiting for an all-touch BB with no compromises...ie. DTek60's lack of RGB LED for one, important for me).

I think it worked fine on my OP3T at first but now I'm not so sure, maybe I'm just noticing now?

Anyone else get this? Maybe it's part of the same issue as the SMS Read/Unread thread?
    03-15-17 12:48 PM
    that's how it is with other androids ,only works on bb devices
    03-15-17 02:06 PM
    that's how it is with other androids ,only works on bb devices
    But isn't Hub for "other androids" the exact same as Hub for Priv? It's just an android device. It should delete sms from the android system the same for both I would think. I don't see why it would be BlackBerry only function.
    03-16-17 08:00 AM
    HUB on my BB PRIV behaves as you originally described. I use HUB with Google Messages and when I delete a SMS conversation in HUB it also deletes it in the Messages App. This is still the case after the last batch of BB App updates.
    03-16-17 08:16 AM
    Third-party apps cannot write to the SMS database. For BlackBerry devices, it's possible because BlackBerry can add platform hooks for this.
    Event4izon and gizmo21 like this.
    03-16-17 05:08 PM