@LiamQ I've been having this issue for months and still can't figure out if this is a HUB issue.

Deleting email messages in HUB, doesn't delete them from the server. I have 3 Gmail accounts, and 2 IMAP accounts. I have tried to enable "Delete Message Confirmation", and disable it. Nothing works. I have set my accounts to sync every hour as well. No difference. It is set to delete on "Hub and Server" in my settings as well..

Is this a flaw in HUB? Am I missing something in settings? It's just getting frustrating as I get an average of almost 50 emails a day and it forces me to log in on my desktop and delete again what I already deleted on my phone.
    04-09-18 03:24 AM
    What do you mean with deletion does not work?
    Do you mean that when you go to G-mail on your desktop that the messages stay in your inbox or that they are moved to the trash when you "delete from hub and server" on your phone?

Emails deleted from your phone are never deleted entirely from the server, they are moved to your trash bin. It has always been that way.
    04-09-18 05:07 AM
    Do you mean that when you go to G-mail on your desktop that the messages stay in your inbox or that they are moved to the trash when you "delete from hub and server" on your phone?

Emails deleted from your phone are never deleted entirely from the server, they are moved to your trash bin. It has always been that way.
    What I mean is they stay in the inbox and do not get moved to trash on either account. Gmail or IMAP.
    04-10-18 04:10 AM

What I mean is they stay in the inbox and do not get moved to trash on either account. Gmail or IMAP.
    04-10-18 04:10 AM
    You sure you chose the option to remove from Hub and server? For Gmail they may not be deleted from inbox immediately if you check you Gmail immediately after you delete from Hub. But they will be removed after a while.
    04-10-18 07:31 AM
    Do you have this pop up when you delete in Hub?

And also have you checked your Gmail account setting to see any preventing this? Deleting emails in HUB, doesn't delete from server-screenshot_20180410-213237-01.jpeg
    04-10-18 07:34 AM
    Do you have this pop up when you delete in Hub?

And also have you checked your Gmail account setting to see any preventing this? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180410-213237-01.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	435496
    I have a different popup.

Delete?
    This will delete the selected item
    Cancel Delete

In settings, delete on Hub and Server is selected. Delete message confirmation is toggled on as well. Not too sure why my popup is different but is changed with one of the beta updates and has stayed the same. Dark theme is on too if that changed the popup. Regardless of that difference, the messages do not get deleted even if I check on desktop the following day, on any account.
    04-10-18 02:43 PM
    I have a different popup.

Delete?
    This will delete the selected item
    Cancel Delete

In settings, delete on Hub and Server is selected. Delete message confirmation is toggled on as well. Not too sure why my popup is different but is changed with one of the beta updates and has stayed the same. Dark theme is on too if that changed the popup. Regardless of that difference, the messages do not get deleted even if I check on desktop the following day, on any account.
    In the general setting of Hub, if you select: Delete on -> prompt, it will give you the pop up I have.

Another benefit is that you can press Back and Return keys to delete a email too.

I don't know whether it is anything to do that delete setting. If nothing different if you choose, delete on prompt, then you can report it to BB app help.
    04-10-18 04:26 PM
    This is a very old issue for which there are several old threads where both @LiamQ and @max-bb participated; I will look for them and share them here much later at night.

For now, does this happen randomly or with every single email?
    04-10-18 08:43 PM
    04-11-18 03:43 AM
    Go into the actual Gmail settings for the email account and check your method of disposal as in to trash or to archive the default is always set to archive
    04-12-18 04:41 AM
    Thanks for the link.

So I double checked Gmail and it is set to Trash not archive. On my IMAP account server there are no such settings (but it does say supports BlackBerry FastMail).
    04-12-18 01:37 PM
    Thanks for the link.

So I double checked Gmail and it is set to Trash not archive. On my IMAP account server there are no such settings (but it does say supports BlackBerry FastMail).
    Does this happen randomly or with every single email you are deleting?

Did you attempt the suggested workaround described in the thread I shared?
    04-12-18 02:35 PM
    Can you please provide a screenshot of what you're seeing, especially when "Prompt" is chosen? If you don't get the correct prompt, this might be that, internally, the account somehow lost its "Supports Delete" capability. Deleting and readding the account should fix that.
    04-12-18 04:37 PM
    This started happening again....it was working as intended for a while but just now when deleting multiple emails from multiple accounts they were simply not deleted off the server.
    04-16-18 02:03 PM
    Now that we can see ALL messages in the Productivity Tab, when this bug is in effect you can see the none deleted message in the Productivity Tab.

1. A message is deleted by the user in Hub
    2. The bug happens and therefore the message doesn't really get deleted
    3. The message still appear in the Productivity Tab from which it can be opened and properly deleted or simply deleted from there.

Hopefully the team can replicate this!
    @LiamQ @max-bb
    05-22-18 02:18 PM
    Now that we have all messages in the Productivity Tab its easier to catch this bug whenever it happens!

Today I deleted one message with a swipe action; the message disappear from the Hub list yet still apear in the Productivity Tab.

This goes to show that this bug has nothing to do with multiple selection deletion as suggested before.

Tagging @LiamQ @max-bb
    06-09-18 12:02 PM