Hi Cobalt,

I have an Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL and just recently received the Oreo 8.0 update with the January security update. I have all the HUB+ Suite apps installed and all have access to notifications.

What is occurring with the Hub is the BlackBerry Spark will appear on the icon for Hub for emails only.

When I receive a text, BBM, Whatsapp, Phone Message, etc., the BlackBerry Spark will appear on the icons for those apps but not the Hub icon.

However, if I open the Hub, the message is highlighted in yellow as expected and the BlackBerry Spark appears for all apps, (text, BBM, whatsapp, phone, AND email).

I have played around with the settings to see if this can be corrected, however no change.

Any idea how to fix this?

Cheers!!
    02-28-18 10:58 PM
    Did you verify the permissions of Hub+ Services?
    03-01-18 06:50 AM
    I believe I have.

I've gone through all permissions and notification settings and have all the BlackBerry Hub Suite apps in the On position.

Could you be so kind as to point out any other areas in the settings where I may have overlooked.

Is it possible that this is an Oreo update issue, and I simply have to wait for BlackBerry to upgrade to Oreo? I can't think of anything else.

The BlackBerry spark worked flawlessly with Nougat.

Cheers!!
    03-01-18 09:59 AM
    It could be an Oreo issue, as Oreo handles background services very restrictive. Maybe wait for an update from BlackBerry.
    03-01-18 10:11 AM