I'm temporarily using a different phone while I send my Priv in, and installed Hub+ Services, Password Keeper and Tasks.

I can't seem to get Tasks working with my Outlook.com account, which works perfectly on my Priv. After I add the account to my spare phone, the existing tasks on Outlook.com doesn't sync to the phone, nor any new tasks I create sync to Outlook, it just disappears.

Anything I can check? @LiamQ

EDIT: I found one difference, in the setup it was originally pointing to m.hotmail.com, whereas my Priv was eas.outlook.com. Tried setting up to that again, still didn't work, no existing items synced and new items just disappear.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 11-28-17 at 10:37 PM.
    11-28-17 07:15 PM
    If you go into HUB > Settings > "[email protected]" and look under they Sync settings is TASKS listed and enabled?

It's possible that you didn't setup your outlook account to work with ActivSync and thus it's not syncing. Maybe delete it and recreate it.
    11-29-17 11:00 AM
    If you go into HUB > Settings > "[email protected]" and look under they Sync settings is TASKS listed and enabled?

It's possible that you didn't setup your outlook account to work with ActivSync and thus it's not syncing. Maybe delete it and recreate it.
    It's enabled. And the disappearing test task is telling me it's trying to sync.
    11-30-17 06:19 AM
    Same here, it did work on my previous device, but is no longer working on my new one. Its strange, but in the settings sync of Tasks and Notes is disabled, but I can't enable it! Its deactivated.
    01-18-18 01:38 PM