I can only type one by one number with the lastest Blackberry keyboard update. For example, to type this: 12345678

I have to hit (?123) 1 (?123) 2 (?123) 3 ....

it is ******* annoying . Why dont keep the number layout there to let me complete the sequence, holding the (?123) key also doesnt work.

By the way, anyone knows how to downgrade the keyboard software? Damn it
    08-08-17 10:40 PM
    It would help us answer your question, if you would let us know what Blackberry you are on, and what Keyboard update you are using

My Blackberry Hub+ Suite updated yesterday and I am not having any issues. The Blackberry keyboard app has not had an update for about a month.
    08-08-17 11:09 PM
    Sorry I forgot, I use the Priv with blackberry keyboard version 3.0.0.12173. Now one thing I notice is the Cap button doesn't hold when I hit it, I have to hold that button and hit the letter to have capital letter.

All of above-mentioned issues happened when I enabled the "type by swiping" function. Disable that function will make it work normal but the virtual keyboard without swiping is useless to me.
    08-08-17 11:19 PM
    Ok.... I'm on my PRIV and have the VKB up....... for continuing CAP letters do a long press on the up arrow on the bottom left side.
    For continuous numbers........... when Letters are showing do a long press on ?123 until it says 'Ctrl is on. tap here to turn off' <---- shows above the Letters. Then tap the ?123 and it will do numbers until you turn it off or go back to the Letters. I do have the type by swiping on too, and it does work right.
    08-08-17 11:34 PM
    On the long press you will hear and feel a 'bump' and the arrow key will have a blue color under the arrow key... then you know all letters will be in CAPS.
    With the ?123 doing a long press you do not get a sound or a 'bump' feeling from the phone, only the notification above the top letters.
    08-08-17 11:43 PM
    It doesnt work for me, note that I have used this phone more than a year without keyboard problems, and i'm a bber since 2009 so I know how to use BlackBerry keyboard. Its definitely a buggy update.

The CAP button didnt hold when I long pressed it, same for the symbol button (?123) despite I do get "Ctrl on" message.
    08-08-17 11:50 PM
    Restart the phone also doesn't work, damn, I have to use the stock android keyboard waiting for the new update, not sure if they will have this problem or anyone does care about it
    08-08-17 11:55 PM
    Anyway, Thank you very much for spending your time helping me
    08-08-17 11:56 PM
    Sorry about that..... . I'm a BB'er since then too.... Well that's not good... do you think it's possible it was the last security update?
    08-08-17 11:59 PM
    Now as I uninstall the latest update, everything works just fine, but of course it's the BlackBerry keyboard stock 1st version
    08-09-17 12:02 AM
    Can you delete the BB Keyboard App, reboot and re-install?
    08-09-17 12:04 AM
    Sorry about that..... . I'm a BB'er since then too.... Well that's not good... do you think it's possible it was the last security update?
    It's the latest update with hub+ on Play Store on August 3rd. The security update was fine for me. I couldn't send review on Play Store, they said because I'm using the test version. Hopefully they will fix it in the next release. It's very annoying because we use the keyboard the whole day, it's the most important thing but went broken.
    08-09-17 12:07 AM
    Ah ok. So sorry for your issues... and it does sux when chit doesn't work...
    08-09-17 12:12 AM
    Cuong Trinh, you're using the beta version of BlackBerry Keyboard. You should expect a few extra bugs in the beta version.

Thanks for reporting this one! We'll make sure we fix it before we release the next production version.
    Cuong Trinh and anon(3641385) like this.
    08-09-17 12:06 PM
    Cuong Trinh, you're using the beta version of BlackBerry Keyboard. You should expect a few extra bugs in the beta version.

Thanks for reporting this one! We'll make sure we fix it before we release the next production version.
    Thanks, i also have this problem. Downloaded via apkmirror
    Attached Thumbnails Cannot type a sequence of numbers with lastest keyboard update-59898.jpg  
    08-10-17 05:32 AM

Please please please fix soon. It's making the keyboard almost unusable. It's driving me insane.
    Cuong Trinh likes this.
    08-14-17 09:17 PM
    Please please please fix soon. It's making the keyboard almost unusable. It's driving me insane.
    Yeah, it's been 2 weeks, at least fix that problem first before touching other features
    08-17-17 01:09 AM
    just recieved update for Blackberry Keyboard... hopefully the numbers issue is fixed... will have to see when it finishes update
    08-17-17 10:30 AM
    fixed with update...
    was able to type the numbers..
    08-17-17 10:32 AM