Forcing me to update to the latest version to fix the broken email system was the final straw.

It's become completely useless with the new method of SMS handling. I paid for two years and I enjoyed it but I'm done with it.

Anybody have any suggestions for similar SMS/Email/WA/FB/etc integration apps?
    10-09-19 12:04 PM
    Forcing me to update to the latest version to fix the broken email system was the final straw.

It's become completely useless with the new method of SMS handling. I paid for two years and I enjoyed it but I'm done with it.

Anybody have any suggestions for similar SMS/Email/WA/FB/etc integration apps?
    There are none I'm aware of.
    10-09-19 12:45 PM
    Outlook app is decent but does not show sent emails in the same field.
    10-10-19 08:08 PM
    Outlook app is decent but does not show sent emails in the same field.
    It also doesn't aggregate other app notifications like the OP was asking about.
    10-10-19 08:46 PM
    Agree, but Outlook is the next best option in my opinion if you are going to drop the Hub.
    10-10-19 09:55 PM
    I second Outlook. That's what I'd use if I didn't have the Hub.

Posted sans auto correct from my Atomic KEY2 LE
    10-10-19 10:03 PM
    Agree, but Outlook is the next best option in my opinion if you are going to drop the Hub.

You'd switch email providers if you couldn't use the HUB?

What about Nine for a provider-agnostic email app?
    10-10-19 10:15 PM
    You'd switch email providers if you couldn't use the HUB?

What about Nine for a provider-agnostic email app?
    Outlook supports accounts from multiple providers. Even Apple iCloud accounts.
    10-10-19 10:20 PM
    Seems odd that a company a little more focused on mobile than BB wouldn't step in and make such an app.

I don't exactly blame BB for not putting much effort into the Android Hub anymore. They probably don't generate revenue anywhere close to what they would have to pay a small team of software engineers to maintain it.
    10-11-19 12:13 AM
    Seems odd that a company a little more focused on mobile than BB wouldn't step in and make such an app.

I don't exactly blame BB for not putting much effort into the Android Hub anymore. They probably don't generate revenue anywhere close to what they would have to pay a small team of software engineers to maintain it.
    At worst, it's still one of the best email clients around today.

It's also the only game in town to aggregate other notifications.

We're still getting monthly app updates too.
    seletok and asiayeah like this.
    10-11-19 12:17 AM
    For me showing sent emails in the Hub is the best feature. Aggregating everything else is nice but with the Google changes it took a little bit away.
    10-11-19 06:42 AM

I have to use it for my work email on my phone. It is really nice.
    10-11-19 07:27 AM
    I don't think completely unified notifications would ever be possible given how tightly Google's enforcing SMS access now, but if you want unified inbox/outbox try Aquamail.
    10-11-19 07:59 AM
    I don't think completely unified notifications would ever be possible given how tightly Google's enforcing SMS access now, but if you want unified inbox/outbox try Aquamail.
    I would second Aquamail as well for unified inbox.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    10-11-19 09:21 AM
    At worst, it's still one of the best email clients around today.

It's also the only game in town to aggregate other notifications.

We're still getting monthly app updates too.
    The only thing that's been updated since the 29th of July wss the latest security patch and DteK was updated on the 3rd of October 2019.
    10-14-19 07:43 AM
    The only thing that's been updated since the 29th of July wss the latest security patch and DteK was updated on the 3rd of October 2019.
    Well, it wasn't an exhaustive study. We've had 15 updates in the last 12 months anyway.
    10-14-19 08:03 AM
    If what you desire is a good notification history app for Android then I have to recommend "Nap" by developer of Leao. This is the only notification history app that somewhat satisfies me as BB10 HUB lover. It does not integrate your email accounts, but is better at notification history then the current BlackBerry Inbox for Android. I use Blackberry Inbox for my email accounts and Nap for my notification history.
    11-12-19 03:00 PM
    is there a way to purchase Hub and Suite away from BlackBerry?
    11-24-19 08:55 AM
    is there a way to purchase Hub and Suite away from BlackBerry?
    Yes. 99¢ / mo.
    11-24-19 09:16 AM
    I mean out of BlackBerry hands so it can be supported and developed further
    11-24-19 09:50 AM
    I mean out of BlackBerry hands so it can be supported and developed further
    I guess that's up to BlackBerry if the day comes.

In any event, it's still being developed. I got a HUB+ Services update just a couple of days ago.
    11-24-19 09:54 AM
    on a separate thread, I mentioned that their developer inbox is no longer monitored and to go to the FAQ for any questions. this is the contact on google play store. I'm not sure to what extent it is developed, but it definitely doesn't look good
    11-24-19 10:01 AM
    on a separate thread, I mentioned that their developer inbox is no longer monitored and to go to the FAQ for any questions. this is the contact on google play store. I'm not sure to what extent it is developed, but it definitely doesn't look good
    Didn't they provide new with an updated address?
    11-24-19 10:10 AM
    On my Galaxy S10 I have been using the Samsung Native apps. They are pretty good. with that I have been moving further away from everything BlackBerry. Life moves on...
    12-25-19 10:57 AM