@LiamQ @max-bb

Given Google doesn't allow 3rd party applications to generate calls and currently tapping call log entries in Hub is directing the user to the call history rather than the call entry within the phone app I think that a more relevant integration would be to open the Contact card of the log item (received, missed or initiated call) from which a host of actions can be performed including initiating a call.

In the event a call log entry is not in the contacts database either do nothing (similar to how WhatsApp missed call behave) or re-direct to the phone app call history,

Please consider.
    seletok likes this.
    04-19-19 02:19 PM
    I would be happy if they could also please get rid of the duplicate / triplicate / quaduplicate call log entries in the new HUB+ Inbox. Having to triage the Inbox of multiple log copies is not productive guys. Please fix!
    Jake2826 likes this.
    04-19-19 05:02 PM
    Neither Calls, Call Logs, nor anything SMS displays in my Inbox. My understanding is all that went into the toilet due to Google.
    04-19-19 06:06 PM
    Neither Calls, Call Logs, nor anything SMS displays in my Inbox. My understanding is all that went into the toilet due to Google.
    Really, which device? That situation sounds much harsher than most.
    04-19-19 06:37 PM
    LG G7, Android 8.0.0
    04-19-19 06:40 PM
    @LiamQ any thoughts about this? Call Log redirection is pretty clunky...
    04-23-19 02:17 PM
    We don't know for sure which contact corresponds to the call log. It's tricky if there are multiple contacts with the same name (which is unfortunately common).
    04-23-19 02:35 PM
    We don't know for sure which contact corresponds to the call log. It's tricky if there are multiple contacts with the same name (which is unfortunately common).
    I hear you. Thanks for replying.
    04-23-19 03:09 PM
    In terms of the call log duplication issue (seems like it may be related), for me seems to occur mainly with outgoing calls. Sometimes I will see mulitple entries with exact same number or contact, other times I will see duplicate entries showing one with the raw phone number as well as one with the corresponding contact + number. There doesn't seem to be a clear reason why this happens and which app(s) trigger a certain behaviour, but it does seem to affect all outgoing calls. (Google Pixel 3)
    04-23-19 03:16 PM
    In terms of the call log duplication issue (seems like it may be related), for me seems to occur mainly with outgoing calls. Sometimes I will see mulitple entries with exact same number or contact, other times I will see duplicate entries showing one with the raw phone number as well as one with the corresponding contact + number. There doesn't seem to be a clear reason why this happens and which app(s) trigger a certain behaviour, but it does seem to affect all outgoing calls. (Google Pixel 3)
    Same problem on both my KEYone and the non-BBMo Android I recently installed the BB App suite on.
    04-23-19 03:26 PM
    Yea. I I have the call log entry duplication thing too.
    04-24-19 01:53 AM