I had been using aCalendar for quite a while, but there are some things I prefer about Hub+ Calendar, so I've switched to it. Plus, as a Hub+ subscriber I feel like it just makes sense to use integrated components as much as possible (I'm still using Nova launcher). Phone=OnePlus One.

My suggestions, or rather feature requests, are:

1. Allow us to set the transparency of the Calendar widget, and to adjust other visual aspects of it.
    2. Allow scrolling beyond today/tomorrow in the widget.

Both of these features are present in the aCalendar widget, and I now miss them, especially the scrolling. But I'd definitely like more control over the appearance of the widget.

I know, this isn't a suggestion box, but I just wanted to say these anyway.
    gizmo21 and smertz like this.
    10-06-16 02:50 PM
    Not bad ideas, hopefully at least the apps will continue to be developed and improved upon.
    10-06-16 03:38 PM
    At the moment, I'll settle for just havng the Calendar app sync properly, which it doesn't seem to be doing.
    10-07-16 11:30 AM
    Business Calendar 2. 0 is pretty solid with exchange and has a few decent widget options with lots of customization options for look and feel.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    ubizmo likes this.
    10-07-16 08:38 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. As far as that goes, aCalendar works fine, i was just hoping to get the Hub+ calendar working, since I'm now a subscriber.
    10-08-16 06:07 PM
    I had been using aCalendar for quite a while, but there are some things I prefer about Hub+ Calendar, so I've switched to it. Plus, as a Hub+ subscriber I feel like it just makes sense to use integrated components as much as possible (I'm still using Nova launcher). Phone=OnePlus One.

My suggestions, or rather feature requests, are:

1. Allow us to set the transparency of the Calendar widget, and to adjust other visual aspects of it.
    2. Allow scrolling beyond today/tomorrow in the widget.

Both of these features are present in the aCalendar widget, and I now miss them, especially the scrolling. But I'd definitely like more control over the appearance of the widget.

I know, this isn't a suggestion box, but I just wanted to say these anyway.
    Well if you pass this thread on to the forum user c_bryant34 it is like a suggestion box, as he is product manager of Android hub at BlackBerry and could pass this internally.

Also added them here: /blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/calendar-missing-features-1058103-post12682074/
    ubizmo and zephyr613 like this.
    11-29-16 09:20 PM
    Well if you pass this thread on to the forum user c_bryant34 it is like a suggestion box, as he is product manager of Android hub at BlackBerry and could pass this internally.

Also added them here: https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12682074
    Thank you.
    11-30-16 11:59 AM
    Anyone know if any of these calendar apps work offline? I don't think my Google Calendar works when I am offline and wondering If I should just grant the Hub+ permission to access the calendar so I can have offline use (I figure I would post the question here instead of making a new thread)

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 10:09 PM
    Anyone know if any of these calendar apps work offline? I don't think my Google Calendar works when I am offline and wondering If I should just grant the Hub+ permission to access the calendar so I can have offline use (I figure I would post the question here instead of making a new thread)

Posted via CB10
    Yes it does.
    12-09-16 10:01 AM
    I would like the marks showing an appointment on a given day in the month view to be more visible. It actually took me a while to even see that there was a mark. Most of my appointments are all day events going on for days, the tiny dot is difficult to see. Business Calendar's dark line through each day is much more visible.
    12-10-16 05:17 PM
    I miss Exchange active Snyc protokoll support EAS16 which means you get you can get your attachments of calendar entries, also categories are missing

And of course: dark theme
    12-11-16 12:27 PM