Hi,

I have a Priv - it's up-to-date and the Hub suite is connected to my personal Outlook.com address for email, contacts, tasks, and calendar.

For some reason, the Calendar app thinks that my Outlook.com account has calendars on it that no longer exist anywhere else.

Calendar Shows Phantom Calendars-2017-04-27-19.51.48.jpg

For example the Sprg calendar was deleted on the Outlook Calendar website late last year.

The When2Work calendar was deleted and readded today.

Anyways, it looks like for some reason, BlackBerry Calendar is acting like a sponge - holding onto my old calendars and refuses to acknowledge them as deleted.

Things that do not work:

Removing and readding the account.
    Clearing the app's Data.
    Reducing sync timeframe to one month.

I just readded the account and Sprg 20..., Calendar (a duplicate of Events) and Classes are still there but the duplicate When2Work is gone now.

The true calendars that exist online, and are what show up on other devices are:

Calendar (Events)
    US Holidays
    Facebook
    Canvas
    When2Work

Any ideas?
    04-27-17 03:24 PM
    I'm getting that too, I even tried deleting the account from the Hub and readding it but surprisingly the phantom/old deleted calendars still existed. Everywhere else I look the calendars no longer exist, apart from the Calendars app picking up all these old calendars.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-28-17 07:08 AM
    So it seems like a flaw of outlook.com that does not really delete all user deleted calendars AND BlackBerry that has a special way to source for calendars that even detects those seemingly only 'marked as deleted' ones. Don't know which of both scares me more.

Haven't found that behaviour on exchange EAS but will try.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-28-17 07:09 PM
    So it seems like a flaw of outlook.com that does not really delete all user deleted calendars AND BlackBerry that has a special way to source for calendars that even detects those seemingly only 'marked as deleted' ones. Don't know which of both scares me more.

Haven't found that behaviour on exchange EAS but will try.
    You absolutely right @gizmo21

This has nothing to do with BlackBerry Calendar. I am having the same issue when configuring my calendars on the native Windows 10 app calendar.

I could not find a way to make sure these old calendars are permanently deleted, that is of course after I have already deleted tjem traditionally.

Seems like this behavior is only happening with Microsoft products namely Office 365 and Outlook.com
    05-29-17 11:12 AM
    I have the same problem on both my Z30 and my DTEK60, but in Outlook on my PC there are no additional calendars. I've tried searching everywhere in Office365 web version to try and find the calendars so I can delete them, but I can't locate them there either.
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-29-17 10:49 PM
    I have the same problem on both my Z30 and my DTEK60, but in Outlook on my PC there are no additional calendars. I've tried searching everywhere in Office365 web version to try and find the calendars so I can delete them, but I can't locate them there either.
    It won't show up on Outlook desktop app, neither will you be able to find these entries when logging directly to the server.

These calendars only show up when syncing the main calendar to an external app on Android or other platforms.

Nothing to do with Android or Hub for that matter. It's a Microsoft issue.
    05-30-17 04:22 PM

Nothing to do with Android or Hub for that matter. It's a Microsoft issue.
    So your saying it will never get fixed then? Lol

Posted via CB10
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-01-17 05:28 PM
    So your saying it will never get fixed then? Lol

Posted via CB10
    That's a pretty accurate interpretation of the matters at hand!
    xandros9 likes this.
    06-01-17 05:49 PM
    Well BlackBerry could talk to Microsoft and then also tell them to fix PKB number input on Remote Desktop RD Client app.

Guess that won't happen.
    06-02-17 04:07 AM
    Did you try to delete the calendar your deleted items/trash?

I had the same problem and it went away when I emptied my trash
    06-04-17 11:39 AM
    Did you try to delete the calendar your deleted items/trash?

I had the same problem and it went away when I emptied my trash
    Where is this option to empty the trash?
    06-15-17 09:22 PM
    Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem. I'd also be curious to know how to empty the trash folders. Is this in Outlook or on the Priv?

I see that the same problem exists on BB10, but it was solved (kinda):
    https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...berry-1028840/

If this is a Microsoft prob as suggested earlier, BB could perhaps help out by giving the option to delete folders in Accounts. (At the moment in the Hub view, we simply have the option to mark folders as invisible - not really a solution as the folders are empty anyway!)

This isn't a big problem, more of an inconvenience. As with the OP, I have a lot of old folders that are now redundant and deleted in Outlook that are clogging up the Hub view.

Thanks in advance.
    07-21-17 05:22 PM
    Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem. I'd also be curious to know how to empty the trash folders. Is this in Outlook or on the Priv?

I see that the same problem exists on BB10, but it was solved (kinda):
    https://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-l...berry-1028840/

If this is a Microsoft prob as suggested earlier, BB could perhaps help out by giving the option to delete folders in Accounts. (At the moment in the Hub view, we simply have the option to mark folders as invisible - not really a solution as the folders are empty anyway!)

This isn't a big problem, more of an inconvenience. As with the OP, I have a lot of old folders that are now redundant and deleted in Outlook that are clogging up the Hub view.

Thanks in advance.
    FYI I moved from PRIV to keyONE and the phantom calendars still exist even though I set it up as a new device, so certainly an Outlook issue as others have suggested.
    07-21-17 11:24 PM