My Exchange account syncs contacts and calendars with lightning speed, both ends. But, I've confirmed today it really wasn't me being crazy but that both Gmail accounts (Google apps and standard Gmail) won't sync at all.
    Truth to be told, an event I created on Gmail's calendar on the Priv, using BlackBerry Calendar app, did show online, but is not updating. On the primary Google apps, there's no sync at all. Both receive email fine... Contact or calendar changes done either on the Web or on the phone simply stay as they were. New ones do not show.
    03-07-17 04:06 PM
    What if you try doing calendar through the Google calendar app, just to rule it out? If it won't sync through the Google apps then you know it's something on Google's end, and not your Hub.
    03-07-17 07:36 PM
    I had something similar happen a few days ago, I imported 20 calendar events and I had the calendar open on my phone on the date of one of the events being imported. It wouldn't show up. After multiple calendar refreshes not helping, I restarted the phone. That cleared up the issue. maybe it would work to clear up your issue??
    john_v likes this.
    03-07-17 09:08 PM
    Thanks for the advice, did try it, but no change. I'll try Google's apps...
    john_v likes this.
    03-08-17 03:28 AM
    Can you try removing, and then re-adding the affected accounts from the system Settings -> Accounts page?

Are the affected Gmail accounts added as "BlackBerry Hub+" accounts, or "Google" accounts? Or something else?
    03-12-17 09:18 AM