Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Assisting a user with adding attachments to activesync account meetings, and they don't see the 'Add Attachment' option.
    Device is Google Pixel 2 on Android 8.1, June 5 security.
    Tested with both public 1.6.1 Hub apps, and the latest 1.6.2 beta7.

Anyone else seeing this?
    10-31-18 10:34 AM
    @Rodney Wilder,

Calendar attachments aren't supported by Microsoft and EAS until v16, it was not included in the protocol before that.

It is supported by Exchange 2016+, and presumably Office 365, and works with Hub. It may not be supported by other implementations.
    11-02-18 04:24 PM
    @Rodney Wilder,

Calendar attachments aren't supported by Microsoft and EAS until v16, it was not included in the protocol before that.

It is supported by Exchange 2016+, and presumably Office 365, and works with Hub. It may not be supported by other implementations.
    We are on eas16 protocol
    The issue is it works on BB Motion and KeyOnes but not on samsung devices from what we are seeing.
    11-03-18 02:46 PM
    I've done some further testing. Issue doesn't appear to be device specific as much as it's related to EAS account being in an Android Enterprise work container.

Anyone else able to confirm?
    11-10-18 05:28 PM
    I've done some further testing. Issue doesn't appear to be device specific as much as it's related to EAS account being in an Android Enterprise work container.

Anyone else able to confirm?
    I presume that enterprise knox settings match accordingly. If they don't allow attachments to Calander then you would be restricted across the board anyway.
    11-11-18 05:55 AM
    I presume that enterprise knox settings match accordingly. If they don't allow attachments to Calander then you would be restricted across the board anyway.
    Let me clarify

All devices tested appear affected in android work profile, BB, Google, and Samsung. So not a Knox setting.

I've also tested UEM IT policy with basically every access granted that I could find.
    11-11-18 08:55 AM
    [QUOTE=max-bb;13304367]@Rodney Wilder,

It is supported by Exchange 2016+, and presumably Office 365, and works with Hub. It may not be supported by other implementations.[/QUOTE @max-bb @LiamQ
    I've tracked the root cause. It's legacy code in hub that disables the feature when detects a non Microsoft activesync server. Not the first time had this issue, as dealt with this previously with Out of Office feature.
    I have a bug reported on the BB beta centrecode site with this info provided. Hopefully can have this code resolved soon.
    11-12-18 09:57 AM
    Yes, it was not originally supported by GroupWise when we rolled the feature out. We will have to add a version check.
    Rodney Wilder likes this.
    11-12-18 10:12 AM
    @Rodney Wilder:
    We managed to sneak the version check in for today's beta. Do you want to give it a try?
    Last edited by max-bb; 11-14-18 at 09:58 AM.
    Rodney Wilder likes this.
    11-14-18 09:47 AM
    @Rodney Wilder:
    We managed to sneak the version check in for today's beta. Do you want to give it a try?
    You guys are the best, definitely feeling the love. I'll run some tests and let you know this afternoon
    11-14-18 11:00 AM
    @LiamQ @max-bb

I've run a battery of tests, and this appears to be working properly. Users will be pleased when rolls out

Thanks again.
    11-18-18 08:26 PM
    I've run a battery of tests, and this appears to be working properly. Users will be pleased when rolls out
    Thanks for letting us know! Much appreciated.
    11-19-18 08:23 AM