I setup dark mode for calendar, but it keeps change back to light mode by itself after the latest beta update.

It only happens to calendar.
    07-28-20 07:28 PM
    I setup dark mode for calendar, but it keeps change back to light mode by itself after the latest beta update.

Did you report to the developer via Google play?
    07-28-20 07:34 PM
    Did you report to the developer via Google play?
    I just sent an email to the support team, but that email seems no longer work. So I will report through Google Play now.
    07-28-20 07:42 PM

Mine did that to my HUB for a brief period. It turned back to dark just as mysteriously.
    jacobacevedog likes this.
    07-28-20 08:10 PM
    I have the same issue with the HUB only. It seems to be a random thing. Its happened several times today and every time I try and switch it back to dark, it doesn't take effect. I've cleared cache in HUB, HUB + Services, and BlackBerry Launcher and performed two re-starts with no joy. It still just comes and goes for no apparent reason.
    07-29-20 01:18 AM
    I just sent an email to the support team, but that email seems no longer work. So I will report through Google Play now.
    I also reported the issue with the HUB changing from Dark to Light randomly to the Dev via Google Play.
    07-29-20 01:43 AM
    Today, my Inbox suddenly shifts to light mode as well and it won't change to dark mode anymore.

Even I reset it to dark mode, the widget may change to dark, but once I open the app, all light.
    07-29-20 11:18 PM
    Mine did that to my HUB for a brief period. It turned back to dark just as mysteriously.
    Same here.
    Strange thing
    07-30-20 02:35 AM
    Same here.
    Strange thing
    It happened again today, just for a second!

Any explanation?
    07-30-20 06:24 AM

Any explanation?
    I've not seen that in any of the BlackBerry apps. Strange.
    07-30-20 08:40 AM

Any explanation?
    I think they are playing with the Hub Suite so it works better with system-wide dark mode on later versions of Android. This is a beta after all.
    07-30-20 08:43 AM
    Mine seems to have settled down and it appears to be back to normal. Those that are having issues with it still, give it around 48 hours to see if it fixes itself, at least in my case, that appears to have happened. I still have yet to hear back from the feedback I reported through Google Play.

EDIT: Disregard the 48 hour thing, mine turned back to the Light theme this eve.
    Last edited by DanylW; 07-31-20 at 04:06 AM.
    07-30-20 11:25 AM
    Mine seems to have settled down and it appears to be back to normal. Those that are having issues with it still, give it around 48 hours to see if it fixes itself, at least in my case, that appears to have happened. I still have yet to hear back from the feedback I reported through Google Play.

EDIT: Disregard the 48 hour thing, mine turned back to the Light theme this eve.
    Yep I'm also having the same problem getting very annoying now been a few weeks and no fix
    08-11-20 08:27 PM
    Here's my issue: the hub won't display inline graphics as they appear in emails, the BB10-Hub does!
    08-11-20 11:28 PM
    Here's my issue: the hub won't display inline graphics as they appear in emails, the BB10-Hub does!
    Use something different then... beauty of Android is you have options.

It’s not expected to be like BB10 since that failed. At time it was expected to help attract the Android user. That hasn’t changed except no BBAndroid hardware to have BBAndroid software pre-installed anymore.
    08-12-20 11:42 AM
    Not sure what you mean. I get images no problem.
    08-12-20 11:59 AM