I'm using HUB inbox beta version 2.1906.0.17296
    T-Mobile branded BlackBerry Priv

On this version and the previous version, a new bug appeared whereas the spark/splat notification badge now doesn't always show for the inbox app when a HUB integrated app gets a notification. The notification goes into the inbox just fine for the integrated apps, but the red and white badge doesn't always show up now on the inbox icon.
    Yes I keep my inbox open in the recent apps display as I always did, and I never had a failure for the red and white notification badge to show up.
    @LiamQ
    07-30-19 03:58 PM
    I'm using HUB inbox beta version 2.1906.0.17296
    T-Mobile branded BlackBerry Priv

On this version and the previous version, a new bug appeared whereas the spark/splat notification badge now doesn't always show for the inbox app when a HUB integrated app gets a notification. The notification goes into the inbox just fine for the integrated apps, but the red and white badge doesn't always show up now on the inbox icon.
    Yes I keep my inbox open in the recent apps display as I always did, and I never had a failure for the red and white notification badge to show up.
    @LiamQ
    Hi jake
    I'm on the same version as you and the notification spark works just fine as before the update. I don't keep the inbox open in the recent apps as I didn't think I needed to for the hub / inbox to work. Using a K2 here.
    07-30-19 11:49 PM