Reading through other posts and given my experiences wondering if anyone has ever come up with a solution to inconsistent syncing of your Google calendar with BlackBerry+ Hub? I used to delete / re-add my email account to resolve the problem. But for some time now I've gone into Android Settings - User Accounts and manually choose "Sync now" for my BlackBerry+ email account. It immediately solves the problem but clearly a bit of a nuisance. I've noticed that consistently only the calendar account stops syncing after a few days for some reason with email and contacts always up to-date. Any idea why this is or how to rectify? Thanks!
    03-17-20 04:20 AM
    Reading through other posts and given my experiences wondering if anyone has ever come up with a solution to inconsistent syncing of your Google calendar with BlackBerry+ Hub? I used to delete / re-add my email account to resolve the problem. But for some time now I've gone into Android Settings - User Accounts and manually choose "Sync now" for my BlackBerry+ email account. It immediately solves the problem but clearly a bit of a nuisance. I've noticed that consistently only the calendar account stops syncing after a few days for some reason with email and contacts always up to-date. Any idea why this is or how to rectify? Thanks!
    I find that Gmail push just doesn't work very well, on BB10 or Android. It drives me crazy that email in 2020 is often slower than it was in 2003, when it was almost instant all the time on BIS.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    03-17-20 09:49 AM
    Mine is acting up and showing sent messages as unsent drafts.
    03-17-20 05:59 PM
    Mine is acting up and showing sent messages as unsent drafts.
    Mine has done that for years, both on BB10 and Android. My MS Exchange account, by contrast, does much better.

Z10 = BB10 + VKB > iOS + Android
    03-17-20 07:14 PM
    I just went back to Business Calendar Pro (used to use it back then on my Sony Xperia Mini Pro) on my Key2, because BlackBerry Calendar reminders stopped working for no reason.

Should have done that sooner, as BC Pro is the better app and far better widget anyway.

Calendar was the last remaining BlackBerry app that I could rely on until reminders silently died, now the only thing left is the super nice BlackBerry keyboard, knocking on wood in that regard...
    03-29-20 09:41 AM