View Poll Results: Which Calender theme do you prefer?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • BB10 style

3 75.00%
  • New style

1 25.00%
    So I've been using the DTEK60 since November 8th, minus a few days here and there going back to the Z30, and I have to say I really miss the BB10 style calendar. It's just so much more intuitive to glance at and see what my schedule looks like.

Is there anyone else that feels the same way?

I really wish we had a choice to pick a "theme" for the Calendar app. A BB10 theme, and the new theme. What theme do you prefer?

Any chance of this happening?
    02-08-17 01:48 AM
    I actually prefer the new layout, but the BB10 version was very nice.
    02-08-17 08:09 AM
    Agree, I dont like the calendar either. Much prefer BB10 calendar app. In fact I'm checking out other calendar apps to replace the native calendar app on my Priv.
    02-08-17 09:04 AM
    Not sure what you mean. The BlackBerry calendar in android is pretty much the same as BB10. A dark theme would be nice but not the grey failure BlackBerry just came out with for hub and password keeper.
    02-08-17 07:56 PM
    Agree, I dont like the calendar either. Much prefer BB10 calendar app. In fact I'm checking out other calendar apps to replace the native calendar app on my Priv.
    Same here. I find the month view very tedious to read anything I may have added more than one appointment or reminder for the same day. Trying out the Google calendar and that monthly view is far better
    02-09-17 01:42 AM