That would be cool, searched all over couldn't find the video you are referring to.

Im posting a YouTube link to show what I mean on how the hub should be integrated in the BlackBerry launcher.

Yes. This will super!
    02-18-17 04:10 AM
    If I recall correctly that is how the hub is implemented in android n. Seen a video on Twitter about it. So we'll have to wait then
    Any chance you could link the video?
    02-18-17 11:20 AM
    Sorry folks I searched everywhere for it but couldn't find it. I remember there's a Twitter link and that's the reason why I had to reactivate my Twitter account. In the video there's a Priv with the homescreen on. Then they swipe right on the screen and the hub comes in full-screen.

Maybe @Bla1ze can help us with this please?
    02-18-17 06:09 PM
    Sorry folks I searched everywhere for it but couldn't find it. I remember there's a Twitter link and that's the reason why I had to reactivate my Twitter account. In the video there's a Priv with the homescreen on. Then they swipe right on the screen and the hub comes in full-screen.

Maybe @Bla1ze can help us with this please?
    Perhaps fake with alternative launcher:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BL_tcizhimj/

Taken from mattj in this thread /blackberry-priv-f440/android-n-1100313-post12767583/

Update :
    Yes it's Smart Launcher 3 Pro not nougat
    https://blackberryexclusive.co.uk/20...-or-dtek-5060/
    Last edited by gizmo21; 02-18-17 at 06:40 PM.
    02-18-17 06:23 PM
    We still talking about this from 16 weeks ago? lol.
    02-18-17 07:17 PM
    We still talking about this from 16 weeks ago? lol.
    You know, previously the talk was just talking between us crackberry users. Now that there are bb product manager I think we need to dig some of these threads up so bb will know what we're craving for
    02-18-17 07:20 PM
    You know, previously the talk was just talking between us crackberry users. Now that there are bb product manager I think we need to dig some of these threads up so bb will know what we're craving for
    I meant the whole 'ZOMG, this is totally Android N' hub thing.
    02-18-17 07:22 PM
    Oops sorry. Wasn't following the story back then.

So ultimately it's not an Android N thing. With the launcher manager (sorry I forgot his username) here in Crackberry asking about the homescreen panel -1, should we bring it up to him?
    02-18-17 07:25 PM
    02-18-17 07:56 PM
    But if it's not related to N then how come it's not here yet?
    02-20-17 06:50 AM
    Why not make it so you can pin your wallpaper that you make from a photo so it won't move when sliding between screens. If you introduce gestures, make them assignable to apps or actions like Nova Launcher Prime does. I am using it but would go back to BlackBerry Launcher if you can pin a wallpaper and assign gestures.
    02-20-17 11:07 AM
    yes.. please make it similar to bb10 or allow the user to choose the option to allow peak and swipe-to-hub...
    02-20-17 02:40 PM
    Doesn't work in YAATA on DTEK60. It does whatever the enter key is set to do. If I set to send message, and try shift-enter, it just sends the message. Same in textra, signal, and qksms.
    How do you customize the "enter/arrow" key on the priv or any droid blackberry? PITA to always have to move up and hit the arrow next to the typed message.
    02-21-17 12:31 PM
    CBAlicia?!? (sorry, it's been so long since she posted anything) showed a way to mimic the BlackBerry 10 HUB in a similar manner like the Samsung Flipboard panel. Set up a full screen HUB widget on your left panel. This is the closest thing for now.

Posted via CB10
    seletok likes this.
    02-28-17 04:22 PM
    I use Nova and assigned the Swipe Up gesture to open the Hub. Obviously this only works from the home screen but it's pretty close to the real thing....

In order to have easy access from ANY screen or open app for that matter I use the following apps:

EasyTouch: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...asytouch&hl=en

Swiftly switch - Edge screen: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...er.trial&hl=en

Between all 3, depending on how you configure them any Android phone can become completely gesture based.

Works great on my Galaxy S7!

That said, I will still be loving me a KO....nothing can replace a PKB.
    03-02-17 05:18 PM
40 12