Not really. I haven't been able to reproduce it. Typing "ee" does give "ê" for me in Vietnamese.

If you hold down the D key, do you get "đ" as a suggestion? Do you get predictions if typing with the input language set to English?

Can you send a Bug Report to [email protected]? To send a bug report, you will need to enable Developer options (tap 7 times on Build Number in Settings -> About Phone). Then in Settings -> Developer options, you can tap “Take bug report” and share that with an email client. If the option is greyed out, toggle “Enable USB Debugging”, which should enable it.
    Thanks a lot for your quicj response. Its strange that you cant reproduce the issue. One thing though, I'm using Redmi Note 4 and I can't seem to see the Take bug report option by following your step. A quick google shows some other users don't have the option to take bug report on redmi too.
    09-01-17 11:10 AM
    Not really. I haven't been able to reproduce it. Typing "ee" does give "ê" for me in Vietnamese.

If you hold down the D key, do you get "đ" as a suggestion? Do you get predictions if typing with the input language set to English?

Can you send a Bug Report to [email protected]? To send a bug report, you will need to enable Developer options (tap 7 times on Build Number in Settings -> About Phone). Then in Settings -> Developer options, you can tap “Take bug report” and share that with an email client. If the option is greyed out, toggle “Enable USB Debugging”, which should enable it.
    Thanks for your reply. I recorded a screencast to explain myself better

Please take a look. I'm using a redmi note 4 though. And it doesn't have a take bug report option even after enabling developer mode
    09-01-17 11:40 AM
    We're investigating that.
    Please see the attached screen shot Blackberry Keyboard  Version 3.0.0.12315  Bug Feedback-screenshot_20170901-221449.jpg
    09-01-17 03:15 PM
    is there also anyone having problems with adding words to the dictionary? it seems impossible right now because the menu is covered partly by the keyboard
    We're testing out a fix for that.
    09-01-17 05:51 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I recorded a screencast to explain myself better

Please take a look. I'm using a redmi note 4 though. And it doesn't have a take bug report option even after enabling developer mode
    Thank you very much for that; it was quite helpful. I'm now able to reproduce the issue, and we have a fix that we're testing.
    09-01-17 05:52 PM
    Thank you very much for that; it was quite helpful. I'm now able to reproduce the issue, and we have a fix that we're testing.
    That is awesome. Thanks!
    09-01-17 07:44 PM
    You are the only person I know named Toni Cipriani that is seeking out a Cantonese keyboard. Nay hao ma.
    Actually Toni Cipriani is from GTA 3 lol.
    09-02-17 08:00 PM
    when I open a message, used to be the virtual kb would pop right up if I didn't have my pkb open on the priv. now, even if I tap the space to type, the vkb won't come up unless I tap it a second time. works fine in email, this is only happening in text. I am using stock google messages in hub. BlackBerry keyboard ver 3.0.0.12459 on factory unlocked priv

Edit: sorry everyone, just realized this is a thread for a different kb version. I have created a new thread for this issue.
    Last edited by erose75; 09-03-17 at 11:50 AM.
    09-03-17 11:32 AM
    The Vietnamese fix is now available on Google Play in Keyboard 3.0.0.12606.
    09-07-17 10:55 AM
    is there also anyone having problems with adding words to the dictionary? it seems impossible right now because the menu is covered partly by the keyboard
    This is fixed in Productivity Tab 1.1.2.1500, which is available from Google Play.
    09-07-17 12:10 PM
    The Vietnamese fix is now available on Google Play in Keyboard 3.0.0.12606.
    You are awesome LiamQ! I'm flying on my beloved BlackBerry Keyboard again! Have been checking this thread everyday. You definitely made my day. And fix is confirmed.

Test message : "Ngôn ngữ tiếng Việt Nam"

Btw, do you know if including Vietnamese in multi-language feature of the keyboard is in your road map?

Thanks a ton!
    09-08-17 09:40 PM
    Btw, do you know if including Vietnamese in multi-language feature of the keyboard is in your road map?
    That's not on our road map. The way that Telex conversions work with Vietnamese isn't compatible with multi-language input.
    09-11-17 08:30 AM
    That's not on our road map. The way that Telex conversions work with Vietnamese isn't compatible with multi-language input.
    Thanks. That's odd though since it was possible on BB10 version, but anyway behind the scenes stuff are of course more complex and pretty much different between the two. I'll take it as it is today. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-17 11:00 PM
    capitalization of the first word is still broken in the hub and here with ANO472. Come on guys!
    09-16-17 11:54 AM
    When I create a text(message) through the hub , the caps lock stays on even past the initial first letter of the first word. This issue only happens in text. BBM , email no issue
    09-17-17 12:27 PM
40 12