I have found through Samsung repair that on my Note 10+ that the BlackBerry keyboard is not allowing me to access WiFi at many locations. I tried deleting and that didn't help.
    Does anyone know why that is and if colbat will be updating the app anytime soon.
    11-10-19 09:29 AM
    how did you get BlackBerry Keyboard installed on the Note 10? I didn't think it was compatible
    11-10-19 04:07 PM
    The keyboard is not allowing you access wifi? What does that mean?
    11-10-19 05:33 PM
    I have found through Samsung repair that on my Note 10+ that the BlackBerry keyboard is not allowing me to access WiFi at many locations. I tried deleting and that didn't help.
    Does anyone know why that is and if colbat will be updating the app anytime soon.
    Cobalt can't modify or update the app itself. And, the keyboard app blocking Wi-Fi makes no sense.
    how did you get BlackBerry Keyboard installed on the Note 10? I didn't think it was compatible
    It works on my S9. Not sure what would be incompatible about the Note 10.
    11-10-19 06:31 PM
    The keyboard is not allowing you access wifi? What does that mean?
    Basically for some reason the BlackBerry keyboard app affects the Wi-Fi. Samsung did diagnostics on the phone and found out that it was the offender. I deleted the app a few times and downloaded again but problem persists.
    The moment I delete the app the Wi-Fi works again no problem
    11-10-19 06:34 PM
    I'm not sure either, but downloading the app via Google Play is impossible due to an incompatibility message. So if someone has installed it, I'm interested to know how.
    11-10-19 08:55 PM
    I'm not sure either, but downloading the app via Google Play is impossible due to an incompatibility message. So if someone has installed it, I'm interested to know how.
    You can get it here.
    https://cobalt232.github.io/blackberrymanager/

Posted via CB10
    11-10-19 08:56 PM
    You can get it here.
    https://cobalt232.github.io/blackberrymanager/

Posted via CB10
    Interesting , thanks. Seems to work, though not quite as effective as the "native" BlackBerry keyboard imo. Also throws a ton of antivirus alerts when trying to install...

Sorry OP, I have nothing useful to contribute other than to report it's working fine for me on a Note 10
    11-10-19 09:23 PM
    It is the native BlackBerry keyboard. Absolutely the same as on any original BlackBerry device. Antivirus alerts might be thrown because the signature is the official Android developer signature. As that signature normally isn't used on production apps, it seems to be suspicious to AntiVir apps.
    11-11-19 03:15 AM
    Hi Cobalt. Any solutions to my problem?
    11-14-19 10:18 AM
    Hi Cobalt. Any solutions to my problem?
    Sorry, no. The problem can't be related to the keyboard.
    11-15-19 01:44 PM
    Besides my Key 2 I am using as well a Note 10+ with the BlackBerry keyboard installed and I don't have any issue with the Wi-Fi .

I suggest that you reset the Wi-Fi with which you have the problem and connect again after new entry of the passwords..
    11-15-19 11:15 PM