Hey @LiamQ

I've noticed that when using the Cyrillic keyboard, the ability to long press a letter to access its associated accents on the screen above the physical keyboard is not available.

Can this please be fixed?
    08-20-18 09:52 PM
    I've noticed that when using the Cyrillic keyboard, the ability to long press a letter to access its associated accents on the screen above the physical keyboard is not available.

Can this please be fixed?
    Which device and Keyboard version? Do you know if this ever worked?
    08-21-18 08:00 AM
    Which device and Keyboard version? Do you know if this ever worked?
    Hey Liam

I've seen this issue in all keyboard versions since I can remember. I think I posted about this back in March in another thread. I'm currently using the latest keyboard version publicly available (don't have my phone on my right now so can't check it, but will post back with it tomorrow)

Occurs on the Key1 and Key2. I'll test the Priv to see if it happens there also.

Thanks!
    08-21-18 06:00 PM
    @LiamQ

The Priv on keyboard version 3.4.0.15917 works properly.

The Key1 and 2 are also using this keyboard version, but long pressing a key doesn't bring up any options on the screen in Cyrillic mode. (works fine for Latin alphabet)

One difference I've noticed between the keyboard on the Passport, and the android variants is that on BB10, once the onscreen options were activated following the long press, you could simply tap the capacitive physical key to cycle along the selections without needing to touch the screen.

On android, this is done with a keyboard swipe/left right. Would be cool to have an option in keyboard settings for one or the other, or both at the same time if possible.

Hope this helps
    Thanks
    08-22-18 01:10 PM
    It's been close to a year now that I've been suffering with "bug #3 " on my Key1 (the one where the cursor randomly jumps after repositioning it via the touchpad mode). I was hoping that the Oreo upgrade would finally squash that bug. Sadly, that is not the case. I'm especially vexed to hear that the same issue persists on the Key2. It is absolutely unfathomable to me that something that is so essential to the physical keyboard experience - - the veritable raison d'être of BlackBerry - - is still not fixed after all this time. WTF BlackBerry?!?!
    08-25-18 06:43 AM
30 12