No issues downgrading - I found the prior version (before the changes to SMS) in the APK mirror site, then removed the new version and added the APK's I downloaded. You have to use both the HUB and the HUB+Services APK's. Just make sure the one's you are downloading are prior versions to the ones you have now.

If you have never loaded an APK, you can search on Crackberry how to do it, not hard. You will have to set up your email accounts again however.

Good Luck!
    And Calendar, Contacts, Notes, and Tasks.
    04-11-19 03:09 PM
    The fix is simple. If you have delete folder synch enabled, just dissabled this option by removing the tick from the delete folder and your problem will dissapear. Must be a big in the app. 😎
    05-11-19 10:17 AM
    Thanks SRQBerry!! My emails themselves were syncing but the indicator arrows for replies/forwards from Hub weren't showing in Hub or in Outlook and emails in a conversation weren't "linked" together. Removing the account & adding it again fixed this for me
    07-11-19 04:28 PM
    As of yesterday (July 21) I am having this issue with my BlackBerry Motion. (I downloaded most recent update.2-3 days ago
    07-22-19 07:08 PM
29 12