Yes. Confirmation issued fixed. BBM icon is back!
    06-22-17 10:24 AM
    What I said...
    06-22-17 12:28 PM
    Can anyone guess what those new "Physical keyboard shortcuts for PRIV and KEYone devices" in Calendar are?

The one in the online help are the old ones:
    http://help.blackberry.com/en/calend...805819209.html

And E for Edit does not work, or I can tell where to press it, at least not working in full screen event view on PRIV.
    06-22-17 01:03 PM
    Stupid question but there is an order to update these BlackBerry apps? For example should I update hub services first or hub!?

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 01:03 PM
    I do Hub+ Service first (that why they always release it 1+ days prior to the others) and even restart device then. After that all the others and even then sometimes another device start as I had several situations where the apps were behaving strange until the second restart.
    06-22-17 01:06 PM
    Stupid question but there is an order to update these BlackBerry apps? For example should I update hub services first or hub!?
    You should update Hub+ Services first, or both at the same time.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    06-22-17 01:06 PM
    I do Hub+ Service first (that why they always release it 1+ days prior to the others) and even restart device then. After that all the others and even then sometimes another device start as I had several situations where the apps were behaving strange until the second restart.
    I wouldn't expect any need to restart the device. I only restart my own device for OS updates.
    06-22-17 01:08 PM
    Apparently Keyboard and Privacy Shade updated too.
    06-22-17 01:08 PM
    Can anyone guess what those new "Physical keyboard shortcuts for PRIV and KEYone devices" in Calendar are?
    Space and Alt+Space for moving to the next or previous month/day/week.

And E for Edit does not work, or I can tell where to press it, at least not working in full screen event view on PRIV.
    It's working for me on a KEYone.
    gizmo21 and anon(3641385) like this.
    06-22-17 01:13 PM
    Space and Alt+Space for moving to the next or previous month/day/week.

It's working for me on a KEYone.
    Thx for space and ALT+space that is working (same as P and N), was just missing in the keyboard help.

E is still not working on my Priv, so perhaps others can test, or I'll still do my device restart
    06-22-17 01:25 PM
    So restarted and E still does not work on PRIV BUUUUT:

"B" is edit event on PRIV and I also found BACKSPACE for a question to "delete event" (I hope you did not translated that one into "[B]earbeiten").

All refers to this screen:

Last edited by gizmo21; 06-22-17 at 02:06 PM.
    06-22-17 01:35 PM
    So, I got a second BlackBerry calendar update (priv), first update a few hours ago.

What did that sort out?

(Thanks Liam for your responses above 😀)
    06-22-17 03:21 PM
    So restarted and E still does not work on PRIV BUUUUT:

"B" is edit event on PRIV and I also found BACKSPACE for a question to "delete event" (I hope you did not translated that one into "[B]earbeiten").
    Ah yes, we do localize the shortcut keys. The Edit shortcut is E in most languages, but in German it's B.
    06-22-17 03:38 PM
    So, I got a second BlackBerry calendar update (priv), first update a few hours ago.

What did that sort out?
    We fixed a Chinese translation that some users found offensive.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    06-22-17 03:40 PM
    But N-O-N of the others are localised, it's everywhere N and "P"revious (instead of "V" orherige) and always "T" oday instead of ("H"eute).

Please don't mix localised and english, just .
    change B to E.

Even the german help it is with "E": http://help.blackberry.com/de/calend...805819209.html and as you can see nearly non of the german words reflect the shortcuts.
    06-22-17 03:44 PM
    I was hoping the a new keyboard update would fix the Word Substitution capitalization bug, but unfortunately it made it worse! Instead of reverting every entry to "Always use this capitalisation" after a reboot it now does it as soon as you exit settings.

Can anyone from the BlackBerry get this fast-tracked? It makes Word Substitution nearly useless.
    06-22-17 04:47 PM
    It's been a while since I used hub, is it supposed to notify for all accounts or only email? I noticed Signal notifications were still only coming in through signal, though I can see any new chats in the hub.
    06-22-17 08:56 PM
    Bug in keyboard does not hide symbolpage after pkb "SYM+letter" on Priv:

/blackberry-priv-f440/pkb-symbol-layout-bug-after-current-update-1113213/
    06-23-17 06:04 AM
    I can no longer choose the accounts that are displayed in the Hub! I never wanted to see the call log, and there are other accounts (such as Pinterest) that I had previously removed from the default Hub view. Now they all show up.

I can create a 'view' which displays only accounts I want to see, but if I use the back arrow to leave the Hub, the default view returns, and I have to select my 'view' to see only what I want.

Not happy at all.
    06-23-17 08:22 AM
    I can no longer choose the accounts that are displayed in the Hub! I never wanted to see the call log, and there are other accounts (such as Pinterest) that I had previously removed from the default Hub view. Now they all show up.

I can create a 'view' which displays only accounts I want to see, but if I use the back arrow to leave the Hub, the default view returns, and I have to select my 'view' to see only what I want.

Not happy at all.
    Set to don't show the accounts you not want to show. In Hub Settings.
    ALToronto likes this.
    06-23-17 10:33 AM

Not happy at all.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean, but if you go to hub Settings and scroll down to Call Log Settings you can choose not to have it show:
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry hub + services update 1.5.3.45851-41266.jpg  
    06-23-17 03:39 PM
    i made a spotting, that need not be connected to the newest Version: i send a bmp-file (image) to my Keyone and my girlfriends Priv. on her priv the colours were Compostela different and it wasn't still the original image ?!
    06-24-17 03:43 AM
    Device Search and Notable also got june updates today (Bugfixes) but Notable also has editing of saved Pictures now.
    06-27-17 06:57 AM
48 12