I've used a RIM/ Blackberry device since 2000 and finally had to make the switch to a Verizon LG V10 (sure wished the priv had a removable battery). I have a couple configuration questions/ issues that hopefully some other members can answer:

Is the icon size changeable in the blackberry launcher? My current launcher screen's icons are larger than the icons on the google launcher. Having them smaller would free up more screen real estate. Some promo pics have 5 icons across but the default is 4 and can't find a way to change it.

I noticed a bug in the Hub where clicking on a text message doesn't take me to that message but some other screen in the Message+ app. Has anyone else had that issue and what text messaging apps are other people using besides the default app?

Thanks,
    Damon
    10-03-16 10:33 AM
    I've used a RIM/ Blackberry device since 2000 and finally had to make the switch to a Verizon LG V10 (sure wished the priv had a removable battery). I have a couple configuration questions/ issues that hopefully some other members can answer:

Is the icon size changeable in the blackberry launcher? My current launcher screen's icons are larger than the icons on the google launcher. Having them smaller would free up more screen real estate. Some promo pics have 5 icons across but the default is 4 and can't find a way to change it.

I noticed a bug in the Hub where clicking on a text message doesn't take me to that message but some other screen in the Message+ app. Has anyone else had that issue and what text messaging apps are other people using besides the default app?

Thanks,
    Damon
    No haven't seen the resizing options for icons in the launcher... it's pretty basic. (NOVA is much better)

HUB is only a notification app for some things like SMS/MMS... they don't yet have their own way of handling those type messages from within the HUB.
    10-03-16 10:50 AM