I concur. Two Yahoo accounts through the hub, with no issues at all. Only thing I'm disappointed that isn't supported, is the spam folder.
    Correct. I guess I was confused. I thought I can get Yahoo mail from the Yahoo app integrated into Hub instead of using the Hub general email account setup for Yahoo which I am already doing.
    The Yahoo app receives email faster than from the Hub so I was hoping I could integrate the Yahoo app into the Hub itself somehow but that is not gonna happen.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-31-18 11:22 PM
    Correct. I guess I was confused. I thought I can get Yahoo mail from the Yahoo app integrated into Hub instead of using the Hub general email account setup for Yahoo which I am already doing.
    The Yahoo app receives email faster than from the Hub so I was hoping I could integrate the Yahoo app into the Hub itself somehow but that is not gonna happen.
    Yahoo is always going to be slow vs Gmail, AES etc, unless you pay for push. I don't use either of mine for any time sensitive communication.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    01-31-18 11:33 PM
    I did both. I get emails from both but the Yahoo app gets them much sooner than in the Hub.
    Yahoo doesn't support IMAP IDLE, so you don't get push messaging in Hub and it has to poll. Their client likely uses a proprietary protocol for push messaging, so will get notified sooner
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    02-01-18 10:18 AM
    Yahoo doesn't support IMAP IDLE, so you don't get push messaging in Hub and it has to poll. Their client likely uses a proprietary protocol for push messaging, so will get notified sooner
    I seeeee. Thanks for that. I was always wondering what was happening in the background as to why the Hub mail was slower for Yahoo.
    How do you know Yahoo has a proprietary protocol though?
    02-01-18 05:33 PM
    Which ones can directly reply from hub? Unless I can reply or see my replies from the hub, those integrations are useless to me. Besides Twitter and Instagram never receive post notification in hub now. They were used to, but no more.
    02-02-18 10:23 PM
    Which ones can directly reply from hub? Unless I can reply or see my replies from the hub, those integrations are useless to me. Besides Twitter and Instagram never receive post notification in hub now. They were used to, but no more.
    None! Unfortunately Hub on Android is not designed to provide an 'in-line' reply experience.

It can be argued that the experience is useless without it; Textra SMS for example allow for an 'in-line' reply experience but that has nothing to do with Hub, rather it has to do with how Textra is designed.

If you read my suggestion in post # 67 to this thread (link below) you will see a suggestion I made to allow 'in-line' reply experience for WhatsApp which can most likely be applied for most other integrated apps.

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/whatsapp-integration-since-last-beta-hub-update-1132263/

Other than that, I don't think we will ever see a true 'in-line' experience on Android.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    02-02-18 11:51 PM
31 12