Looks like the Hub is alive and kicking!
    The entire BlackBerry Suite, except for the Inbox, will be EOL in August. So "alive and kicking" might be an overstatement.
    12-28-21 02:45 PM
    The entire BlackBerry Suite, except for the Inbox, will be EOL in August. So "alive and kicking" might be an overstatement.
    Bfalcon1 and pdr733 like this.
    12-28-21 02:49 PM
    Was EOL announced? I could live with just the Inbox. Hopefully they add new features like scheduled emails etc.
    12-28-21 02:59 PM
    Was EOL announced? I could live with just the Inbox. Hopefully they add new features like scheduled emails etc.
    Yes. On BlackBerry's Software lifecycle page.

You don't honestly think they are going to be adding features after 2 years of neglect, do you?
    12-28-21 03:03 PM
    Yes. On BlackBerry's Software lifecycle page.

You don't honestly think they are going to be adding features after 2 years of neglect, do you?
    I guess you are right...I have not found the best replacement yet. I have a personal Gmail account and a work Gmail one as well. I would like to keep them separate but the Gmail app does not allow that. Owning a Samsung phone to keep things separate you need multiple apps. I have the Gmail app with notifications off personal email in the Samsung app and Outlook for work. I wist it could be easier.
    12-28-21 03:12 PM
    I guess you are right...I have not found the best replacement yet. I have a personal Gmail account and a work Gmail one as well. I would like to keep them separate but the Gmail app does not allow that. Owning a Samsung phone to keep things separate you need multiple apps. I have the Gmail app with notifications off personal email in the Samsung app and Outlook for work. I wist it could be easier.
    Use Spark.
    12-28-21 03:20 PM
    I think Samsung Email app is always pre-loaded. You could always also get the gmail app from Play Store, and then use one for work email accounts and the other for personal email accounts.

What I don't like about Samsung/Android is the fact that it always seems to seek out the gmail accounts. I frequently find myself logged onto one of my gmail accounts when I try to go to google browser search or youTube or something like that, and then have to manually log it back out.

The thing that will probably result in me finally giving up Hub/Inbox is the fact the standard calendar app on Samsung devices works well with Android Auto. It's nice to get in the car and find the location to drive to based on appointment details from in calendar.

The thing that wants me to stick with Hub / Inbox for as long as I can is the ability to have the combined inbox / sent view at the same time. The standard Samsung email app doesn't support that.
    12-28-21 03:21 PM
    Use Spark.
    I'll give it a go. Can you mute work email at certain times?
    12-28-21 03:22 PM
    I'll give it a go. Can you mute work email at certain times?
    Even the Gmail app displays each Gmail account on a separate display. Or you can merge them if you prefer.

You can set up different notifications for each account.
    12-28-21 03:24 PM
    Even the Gmail app displays each Gmail account on a separate display. Or you can merge them if you prefer.

You can set up different notifications for each account.
    Thanks for your help! Always appreciated!!
    12-28-21 03:27 PM
    Hub/Inbox for me on Android11 is acting funny now once and a while. When I hit reply to certain emails, it goes wonky and appears to add a bunch of blank space, plus also distorted text. Almost seems similar to some of the other Webview problems with less than AndroidOS9. I don't have Chrome enabled and there isn't a Webview update available. Might be time for me to finally ditch Hub/Inbox. Not looking forward to that.
    01-05-22 02:20 PM
    Hub/Inbox for me on Android11 is acting funny now once and a while. When I hit reply to certain emails, it goes wonky and appears to add a bunch of blank space, plus also distorted text. Almost seems similar to some of the other Webview problems with less than AndroidOS9. I don't have Chrome enabled and there isn't a Webview update available. Might be time for me to finally ditch Hub/Inbox. Not looking forward to that.
    Mine is working, and I was recently updated to Android 12.
    01-05-22 07:55 PM
    @conite. I took the plunge on my phone and for now no longer using Hub/Inbox for emails, but instead using the default Samsung Email Client. Will see how it goes. Still using Hub/Inbox on my tablet. Would be nice if the Samsung Email Client did combined inbox/sent.
    pdr733 likes this.
    01-05-22 08:33 PM
    @conite. I took the plunge on my phone and for now no longer using Hub/Inbox for emails, but instead using the default Samsung Email Client. Will see how it goes. Still using Hub/Inbox on my tablet. Would be nice if the Samsung Email Client did combined inbox/sent.
    Try Spark too.
    01-05-22 08:37 PM
    Try Spark too.
    Doesn't look much appealing to me based on the Google Play Store screen shots.
    01-05-22 08:42 PM
    Doesn't look much appealing to me based on the Google Play Store screen shots.
    It's very customizable.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-22 08:44 PM
    It's very customizable.

Posted via CB10
    Can it get sent and inbox together?
    01-05-22 08:47 PM
    Can it get sent and inbox together?
    My email is a Gmail account, so it just syncs (IMAP) to the folders that are configured with them.

I use Spark on my Pixel 3 running CalyxOS.
    01-05-22 09:07 PM
    My email is a Gmail account, so it just syncs (IMAP) to the folders that are configured with them.

I use Spark on my Pixel 3 running CalyxOS.
    So you use an "all sent and in" folder?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    01-05-22 09:29 PM
    So you use an "all sent and in" folder?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I don't configure it that way, so I wouldn't know.
    01-05-22 09:56 PM
    I don't configure it that way, so I wouldn't know.
    Ok. Understood.
    01-05-22 10:03 PM
    So, can anyone please confirm me BBHub is working now on Android 12?
    03-20-22 12:56 PM
    So, can anyone please confirm me BBHub is working now on Android 12?
    Welcome to CrackBerry !!!! Post early and post often...

Unable to confirm as I didn't see the benefit of the BBHub anymore. It's too battery resource intensive for any perceived benefits for me. Just download from the GPS and try it out. Worse that happens is you uninstall from device.
    03-20-22 04:56 PM
    I have been using BlackBerry Hub/Inbox on 12 for 6 months with no issues. I currently have three email accounts, whatsapp, BBM, Messenger, text, LinkedIn, Instagram, teams, and a few more all in one Inbox
    03-20-22 05:11 PM
    Hub+ Inbox on a Samsung S20 FE on One UI 4 (Android 12), with work and home MS Exchange accounts, LinkedIn and Teams.

No problems.

I think it was confirmed to work during one of the late Beta updates last year just before official release.
    03-20-22 08:08 PM
201 ... 45678 ...