The Hub has custom alert capabilities too.
    For individual email conversations?
    05-21-21 09:51 PM
    For individual email conversations?
    Well yeah, you can create a custom alert for lets say, if Bob emails you with a subject about potatoes. So that thread would automatically have customized notifications.
    05-22-21 05:50 AM
    Well yeah, you can create a custom alert for lets say, if Bob emails you with a subject about potatoes. So that thread would automatically have customized notifications.
    That's another way to skin the cat. True enough. Although you could incorrectly catch multiple threads with the same filter.

How about auto/BCC and Aliases?
    05-22-21 10:01 AM
    That's another way to skin the cat. True enough. Although you could incorrectly catch multiple threads with the same filter.

How about auto/BCC and Aliases?
    I admittedly don't do scores of emailing every day, so I haven't dug too deep into email clients, but taking a quick look I found auto CC and BCC. Not sure about aliases as I've never felt that I needed those...
    Not sure why you're asking these questions as you used the Hub for a good few years too.

In the end it's not quite as dated or clunky as you made it sound (probably inadvertently).
    I'm definitely not ashamed to be using it for my needs, but can understand if someone needs 2FA and the likes.
    spARTacus, ppeters914 and bh7171 like this.
    05-22-21 11:50 AM
    BlackBerry HUB is the only email client I know on Android showing different colours in toast notification for each account. this is a game changer for me.
    05-22-21 02:11 PM
    BlackBerry HUB is the only email client I know on Android showing different colours in toast notification for each account. this is a game changer for me.
    I'm desperately looking for another email app that does this..
    05-23-21 04:22 PM
    I'm desperately looking for another email app that does this..
    Nine. Also can choose different icons if you wish. Nine is miles better than Hub to me.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry HUB + not working on Android 12.-screenshot_20210523-205131.png  
    05-23-21 07:53 PM
    BlackBerry Hub updates in Android Play Store BUT don't get to excited because it didn't fix the forced close in Android Beta 12. Crud!
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    06-03-21 10:43 AM
    Nine. Also can choose different icons if you wish. Nine is miles better than Hub to me.
    You using free or paid version?
    06-03-21 02:16 PM
    BlackBerry Hub updates in Android Play Store BUT don't get to excited because it didn't fix the forced close in Android Beta 12. Crud!
    Play the 4th of June and these updates and dated for April so why the delay?
    06-03-21 08:38 PM
    Play the 4th of June and these updates and dated for April so why the delay?
    Because the beta folks got these back in April.
    06-03-21 11:17 PM
    Any update on this? Does the hub work now on Android beta 12?
    06-09-21 08:11 PM
    Any update on this? Does the hub work now on Android beta 12?
    Nope. I have the Android 12 Beta 2 running on my Pixel 4a, and just reinstalled both Hub apps. After going through the whole setup process (again) the apps just shutdown when trying to open those. Maybe the Hub developers are waiting for the final official release before updating.
    06-10-21 05:31 AM
    Nope. I have the Android 12 Beta 2 running on my Pixel 4a, and just reinstalled both Hub apps. After going through the whole setup process (again) the apps just shutdown when trying to open those. Maybe the Hub developers are waiting for the final official release before updating.
    I'm sure they'll patch the newest flat on that old tire. Eventually. They may have to panhandle on PlayStore for another half a year before they get to it, mind you.
    ppeters914 and Smokeaire like this.
    06-10-21 07:39 AM
    I'm sure they'll patch the newest flat on that old tire. Eventually. They may have to panhandle on PlayStore for another half a year before they get to it, mind you.
    I hope so. I'm not going to android 12 just for this reason
    Pegger5 likes this.
    06-13-21 10:42 AM
    Tried Nine email client tonight but its not even even close to Hub Inbox.
    Maybe when a email client can get multiple messaging including WhatsApp, email, texts, instagram etc etc etc and show the "sent' check mark in the same view as recieved then it will get closer to Hub. Until then, have to go back to Android 11. :-(
    *I also use Outlook as I have to for work but rarely use it as did used web services server for email on Hub. Works great!. Don't tell my company. :-) Hope they update Hub soon as Android 12 is a big update!
    06-14-21 10:58 PM
    Not sure at what point BlackBerry fixed HUB to work with Android 11... but there were issues with it in the beta phase as well. So there is still hope they haven't just given up on it (I know they are still doing the required version changes to qualify for GP).
    06-15-21 01:51 PM
    Not sure at what point BlackBerry fixed HUB to work with Android 11... but there were issues with it in the beta phase as well. So there is still hope they haven't just given up on it (I know they are still doing the required version changes to qualify for GP).
    Obviously if the Hub needs to survive on Android it will have to be updated to work with Android 12 after September or it will be EOL. I hope it's the former.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-15-21 02:36 PM
    Any update on this? Is the hub working on the latest beta ?
    07-15-21 12:15 AM
    still not working on Beta 3
    07-15-21 01:34 AM
    anyone try on Beta 4 yet?
    08-12-21 01:04 PM
    anyone try on Beta 4 yet?
    At this point I think it's up to BlackBerry to patch the APPS not a matter of Google fixing issues in Android 12.

I really wouldn't think it would be much work.... might be more focused on the enterprise apps right now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-12-21 01:16 PM
    Any update on this?
    08-23-21 04:08 PM
    Any update on this?
    I don't know. I've moved on.
    08-23-21 04:13 PM
    Any update on this?
    As others have stated, many have just moved on. However, once Android 12 becomes the production version shortly, maybe BlackBerry will patch and maybe not. You’ll simply know when it happens or it never does.
    08-23-21 04:40 PM
201 12345 ...