@LiamQ @max-bb

I recently noticed that email conversations are getting ungrouped in Outlook on my desktop. Thinking it was an Outlook issue I researched it accordingly and came across this rather old article pointing to the issue possibly being BlackBerry software:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com...?forum=outlook

Anything you are aware of?
    08-23-18 04:37 PM
    @LiamQ @max-bb

I recently noticed that email conversations are getting ungrouped in Outlook on my desktop. Thinking it was an Outlook issue I researched it accordingly and came across this rather old article pointing to the issue possibly being BlackBerry software:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com...?forum=outlook

Anything you are aware of?
    No. Is that with Exchange, IMAP, or POP?
    08-23-18 04:49 PM
    No. Is that with Exchange, IMAP, or POP?
    Office 365 Exchange
    08-23-18 04:50 PM
    @LiamQ I found out why this happens:

When replying a message from Hub the subject line prefix changes from 'RE:' to 'Re:'

Sometimes Outlook consider the revised prefix as part of the Conversation line which leads to breaking the thread and creating another conversation in Outlook.

I do not know if the same apply to the conversation mode in Hub since I don't use it.
    09-06-18 02:41 PM
    That seems more like an Outlook bug to me. "Re:" is the longstanding convention since RFC 822, and Outlook shouldn't care either way for threads.
    09-06-18 02:57 PM
    That seems more like an Outlook bug to me. "Re:" is the longstanding convention since RFC 822, and Outlook shouldn't care either way for threads.
    Got it. Thanks for the feedback; I will research more in that direction.
    09-10-18 03:15 PM
    I confirm! This happened to me today while emailing using Outlook exclusively. My KEY² was not involved in a conversation that seem to have been "broken" by Outlook.

FYI
    max-bb likes this.
    09-20-18 07:20 PM
    Something at the server level (Office 365) continue to do this and I can't figure out what is it...

If anyone with Office 365 experience can assist here that would be greatly appreciated!
    02-18-19 07:45 PM