I have a keyone. Its great since I'm moving from the BB OS. However I noticed there seems to be poor features with the calendar. I have synced a caldav account and can make appts, but sending invitations do not work. I also noticed that if you're in an email from the hub, select the 3 dots there is an option to "invite to meeting". When this option opens at the very top it should display an account and there is no account there.

I then tap the check for done and it tells me to please select an account, yet there is no account there to select. WTF?

I noticed a couple of more things and wanted to write some feedback, but when I go to the app use the email I get a bounce back saying nobody is going to read this!?

I can see on the reviews that this problem was brought up. I don't know if they'll fix it but its really too bad. I enjoyed this calendar as it has caldav support.
    03-03-19 10:19 AM
    What type of email services are you using....

All my accounts are either Active Sync or Google Sync... which doesn't require the caldav setup to be ran. Did you add this account separately in the Calendar App or did you add it with the HUB+ accounts?
    03-04-19 08:45 AM
    I use Yahoo email .. and yahoo calendar.

Just switched calendar to Google

Yahoo calendar used to work .. until a few months ago. Then it stopped syncing
    03-04-19 09:08 AM