To go along with yesterday's hub+ Services update, the supporting hub apps are now up to 1.5.3.13034
    Beta of course

Hoping these fix the ongoing draft message text being cleared while flipping away to other app, as well as inability to sync more than 18 folders in an account
    06-15-17 07:53 AM
    Brought skype for business and textnow into the hub. Now I just need fenix twitter app
    06-15-17 09:01 AM
    Testing the hub beta right now and See in my german version, that the new menu-point within the settings is not yet translated.
    06-16-17 01:00 PM
    Screen attached:
    Attached Thumbnails beta Hub apps 1.5.3.13034-35708.jpg  
    06-16-17 01:02 PM
    Testing the hub beta right now and See in my german version, that the new menu-point within the settings is not yet translated.
    Yes, we're still waiting for translations of new strings in this release. We'll get them before we ship the production version.
    Bostil1987 likes this.
    06-16-17 02:00 PM
    Thanks LiamQ!

Another Findung / question on the latent hub-beta: I access via the Hub a whatsapp-message. This message is opened (as always) without issue in the whatsapp-app. But, pressing the "back"-Button pushes me into my whatsapp main-window and not back to the hub, as I would expect it.

Thank you!

P.S. I know, that this is not the place to put the Feedback in, but it is more convinient, than going into google groups.
    06-17-17 12:23 PM
    Ah, great! Remove default snooze! :-)
    Than what I was looking for half a year ago, after accidentally setting a default snooze.
    06-18-17 02:05 PM
    Where did you opt in for them?
    I registered at the BB BetaZone Website, but i'm still on 1.5.2.44944 from 23. May. I'm using a Priv (STV100-4), unlocked, Germany as my main device, and google play says i'm opted-in.

Are there staged-rollouts for Beta-Apps, or did you register/opt-in anywhere different?
    06-20-17 10:25 AM
    Thanks LiamQ!

Another Findung / question on the latent hub-beta: I access via the Hub a whatsapp-message. This message is opened (as always) without issue in the whatsapp-app. But, pressing the "back"-Button pushes me into my whatsapp main-window and not back to the hub, as I would expect it.

Thank you!

P.S. I know, that this is not the place to put the Feedback in, but it is more convinient, than going into google groups.
    I'm noticing this with BBM as well. Opening the message from the Hub opens BBM. When I want to close the app, I have two windows to close, the Hub and BBM.
    06-20-17 03:00 PM
    Thanks LiamQ!

Thank you!

Backing into Hub from WhatsApp is impossible unless WhatsApp will develop an API that will specifically allow that in certain situations. Once the user left Hub to go into WhatsApp, Back can only refer to the specific app internal command, in WhatsApp's case that will be back into the app's message list.
    dave8787 likes this.
    06-20-17 03:14 PM
    Where did you opt in for them?
    I registered at the BB BetaZone Website, but i'm still on 1.5.2.44944 from 23. May. I'm using a Priv (STV100-4), unlocked, Germany as my main device, and google play says i'm opted-in.

Are there staged-rollouts for Beta-Apps, or did you register/opt-in anywhere different?
    You sign up on BlackBerry beta page.
    Make sure you fill your Google ID into your profile
    Aftter a day or two you receive notification of invite to beta google group, join it but note you can't see anything yet
    Go to BlackBerry beta page, hub project, downloads.
    From here go through all the hub apps and opt in to each app separately, remembering to make sure you opt into hub+ services as it's required update for rest to work properly

Posted via CB10
    06-21-17 03:49 PM