Now new BBM chats won't even appear in Hub
    Have you tried my solution?
    03-22-17 09:11 PM
    Have you tried my solution?
    Yes, after I rebooted, my existing BBM chats actually completely disappeared from the hub. So I clicked on BBM within Hub menu and they appeared again. I guess like a refresh.

But I just sent a couple of bbms and neither updated in the Hub. Seems like a bug with Hub or Hub+ or something. Will try reinstalling bbm, see if that helps.
    03-22-17 10:59 PM
    Yes, after I rebooted, my existing BBM chats actually completely disappeared from the hub. So I clicked on BBM within Hub menu and they appeared again. I guess like a refresh.

But I just sent a couple of bbms and neither updated in the Hub. Seems like a bug with Hub or Hub+ or something. Will try reinstalling bbm, see if that helps.
    Weird! What phone?
    03-22-17 11:03 PM

It's definitely Hub+ Services, and it comes and goes. Very frustrating.
    03-23-17 06:50 AM
    Weird! What phone?
    Oneplus 3t

Reinstall bbm fixed it for a few minutes but it's back to not updating in Hub. They better fix this soon, very annoying
    03-23-17 10:41 PM
    Oneplus 3t

Reinstall bbm fixed it for a few minutes but it's back to not updating in Hub. They better fix this soon, very annoying
    Are you using the Hub+ Services and Hub from play store, and did you leave Connected on?
    03-23-17 10:51 PM
    Are you using the Hub+ Services and Hub from play store, and did you leave Connected on?
    Yes to store, but I don't want the Connected notification sitting there constantly. Looks like I have a bbm when I don't.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-24-17 10:42 PM
    Yes to store, but I don't want the Connected notification sitting there constantly. Looks like I have a bbm when I don't.
    I agree it's annoying. That's why I only turn it on when I have an issue, reboot, and turn it off again.
    03-24-17 10:55 PM
    I agree it's annoying. That's why I only turn it on when I have an issue, reboot, and turn it off again.
    Well when I try what you do, turn it on and reboot, bbm is completely gone from my Hub. Not even listed in the menu. Have to delete bbm cache and reboot to get it back.
    03-25-17 07:06 PM
    Well when I try what you do, turn it on and reboot, bbm is completely gone from my Hub. Not even listed in the menu. Have to delete bbm cache and reboot to get it back.
    Funny how things work differently for different people! I just had it happen, and solved it as usual.
    03-25-17 07:12 PM
    Funny how things work differently for different people! I just had it happen, and solved it as usual.
    I wonder if there's any chance having Cobalts BlackBerry Manager installed, to get the BlackBerry keyboard on my OP3T, would mess with Hub, Hub+services?
    03-26-17 04:59 PM
    I wonder if there's any chance having Cobalts BlackBerry Manager installed, to get the BlackBerry keyboard on my OP3T, would mess with Hub, Hub+services?
    Beats me!
    Attached Thumbnails BBM chats not showing in Hub-tmp_4682-screenshot_20170326-170602465002032.jpg  
    03-26-17 05:06 PM
    Beats me!
    Well Hub+ just got updated, after a few minutes, seems to be working again...for now. And I don't have bbm connected on.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-29-17 07:41 PM
    Well Hub+ just got updated, after a few minutes, seems to be working again...for now. And I don't have bbm connected on.
    Same here, so far so good. Thanks for the quick update BB! Keep up the good work!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-29-17 08:09 PM
    That's awesome news! Thanks @LiamQ
    03-29-17 08:20 PM
    Thanks for confirming the fix!
    03-30-17 10:03 AM
41 12