Hi all. Just wondering if there is someone out there who is using the BB suite of apps on the pixel 2 xl phone? If so, how does it run? I'm curious to see if the whole 'real stock android' experience impacts on the BB hub in any way. Thanks everyone
    11-21-17 08:26 PM
    Hi all. Just wondering if there is someone out there who is using the BB suite of apps on the pixel 2 xl phone? If so, how does it run? I'm curious to see if the whole 'real stock android' experience impacts on the BB hub in any way. Thanks everyone
    Should work like BlackBerry on any other device đź‘Ś
    12-01-17 02:04 PM
    I have it and works well for the most part but there is a bug related to adding home screen shortcuts. If you use the BB Launcher then you cannot add them from any app. If you only use the Hub+ only then you are only unable to add account shortcuts from it.

It's a known problem caused by a functionality change in Oreo so any phone with Oreo is affected, but they already acknowledged it and should fix it in the December release, they have to as they should be releasing Oreo for some of their own phones...

Otherwise everything else seems to be working fine.
    12-08-17 08:59 AM
    I'm running Hub+ Suite on my Pixel 2 XL.
    not so happy because of a bug: entering a persons name in the phone app let's it crash.

I've opened an SR with BlackBerry, but it seems that they don't really take care.
    12-11-17 12:27 PM
    not so happy because of a bug: entering a persons name in the phone app let's it crash.

I've opened an SR with BlackBerry, but it seems that they don't really take care.
    We care! The fix should be out in the next day or so.
    Lumute and Bbnivende like this.
    12-11-17 01:30 PM

This problem has been there for a long time, I started dialing from the BlackBerry contacts to avoid it and forgot about it...

Awesome! great to hear this is getting fixed too...
    Bbnivende likes this.
    12-11-17 02:49 PM
    Interesting.... Customer support didn't came back to me.
    They gave me the number for KeyONE support, after clarifying again that my question is regarding Hub+ Suite on an other vendors hardware I haven't heard anything.

I'm aware that I may use the contacts app, but that's not as convenient as dialing directly from the phone app.
    Bcrbb likes this.
    12-12-17 05:53 AM
    Just got the Pixel 2XL and downloaded the Hub+ trial.

Hub works fine but how do we get the blackberry keyboard working or is that only for the TCL phones?

Posted via CB10
    12-14-17 09:42 AM
    Just got the Pixel 2XL and downloaded the Hub+ trial.

Hub works fine but how do we get the blackberry keyboard working or is that only for the TCL phones?

Posted via CB10
    Keyboard needs this: https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...uired-1059855/
    12-14-17 10:12 AM
    Thanks Thurask : I thought by paying for Hub+ we received all the benefits of the launcher and Keyboard etc?

I can download all the BlackBerry Apps as part of the subscription to BlackBerry from the Playstore but wasn't sure how to change to the BlackBerry keyboard from the Google Keyboard

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by MrVeda; 12-15-17 at 07:47 AM.
    12-14-17 07:25 PM
    Think the only way to get blackberry keyboard on pixel is to use Cobalts blackberry app suite
    I have and it is excellent

Cheers
    12-15-17 10:48 AM
    Just got the Pixel 2 XL and updated to 8.1 and have the latest BlackBerry updates for the launcher and others, I see this is still an issue, or is it just me?
    12-17-17 06:00 PM
    Just got the Pixel 2 XL and updated to 8.1 and have the latest BlackBerry updates for the launcher and others, I see this is still an issue, or is it just me?
    I haven't been able to reproduce this. Could you take a Bug Report shortly after the crash and send the report to [email protected]?

To send a bug report, you will need to enable Developer options (tap 7 times on Build Number in Settings -> About Phone). Then in Settings -> Developer options, you can tap “Take bug report” and share that with an email client. If the option is greyed out, toggle “Enable USB Debugging”, which should enable it.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    12-18-17 08:40 AM
    Sure, but it don't see a crash or an error, it actually states it was placed on the home screen with a confirmation, just doesnt. I'll send the report, thanks!
    12-18-17 08:44 AM
    I haven't been able to reproduce this. Could you take a Bug Report shortly after the crash and send the report to [email protected]?

To send a bug report, you will need to enable Developer options (tap 7 times on Build Number in Settings -> About Phone). Then in Settings -> Developer options, you can tap “Take bug report” and share that with an email client. If the option is greyed out, toggle “Enable USB Debugging”, which should enable it.
    Report sent, thanks
    12-18-17 11:32 AM
    Same here... Issue is still here.
    one thing i don't understand: what's BlackBerrys understanding of customer support? I've opened a SR, I've called, they gave me the KeyONE support number. I wrote back 2 weeks ago... since then no feedback.

if I treat my customers like this, I would not wonder to loose them.

for me I will uninstall the suite and cancel subscription....
    12-19-17 11:03 AM
    Could you take a Bug Report shortly after the crash and send the report to [email protected]?

12-19-17 01:59 PM
    I see the launcher had an update but the add websites to homescreen still isn't working.
    12-24-17 02:43 PM
    installed all updates, however still the same.
    I've noticed, that the issue comes up in the moment I'm entering the fourth letter....
    not sure, but I have in mind that in this moment a remote lookup on the exchange server takes place?
    12-29-17 11:12 AM
    installed all updates, however still the same.
    I've noticed, that the issue comes up in the moment I'm entering the fourth letter....
    not sure, but I have in mind that in this moment a remote lookup on the exchange server takes place?
    I just tested this on my pixel 2. No issue with contact look up, mine is searching against 2 office365 directories as well.
    12-29-17 05:24 PM
    I just tested this on my pixel 2. No issue with contact look up, mine is searching against 2 office365 directories as well.
    And your opening the phone app and search the contact from here?
    01-02-18 11:43 AM
    Just installed it and no problems so far, but I'm anxious to see the new launcher that closely mimics BB10 as soon as that drops.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-18 05:36 PM
    And your opening the phone app and search the contact from here?
    Yes, no issues.
    01-03-18 01:02 AM
    After my Priv died, I am now on the Pixel2XL. Using Hub (now payed) because it's still the best mailapp besides the other thing it implements. But I can't get the keyboard to work. It's on 8.1, installed via cobalt's Blackberry Manager.
    If I open the settings to change it to the BB keyboard it crashes.
    01-23-18 03:25 PM
    Manually double check the permissions of keyboard and grant them all.
    01-23-18 04:03 PM
28 12