When will these features be implemented? I would like either Dropbox, or Google Drive syncing ability. I am already using BB Password Keeper, but I am considering moving to either Enpass ($10) or SafeInCloud Password Manager ($5) both which have just a one-time fee. (and look identical btw)

Since I'm already paying $1/mo for the HUB+ Suite (but will discontinue my subscription once I buy the KEYone!) I'd like to have that functionality.

Even though I am paying the $1/mo for the suite, the only apps i'm using are Hub and Password Keeper.. lol
    04-03-17 02:36 PM
    04-03-17 03:02 PM
    Lastpass is free for cross-device sync now, you could try that.
    I'd avoid Lastpass: https://palant.de/2017/03/23/lastpas...ity-done-wrong
    04-03-17 03:25 PM
    Just get a good file manager with cloud support and just export a copy to the cloud. That's what I do. I do agree, however, that automatic backup would be great.
    04-03-17 10:22 PM
    Just get a good file manager with cloud support and just export a copy to the cloud. That's what I do. I do agree, however, that automatic backup would be great.
    Yes, I do that currently,... But still, there is no desktop app so it won't help when I'm on the computer
    04-04-17 12:34 AM
    Desktop app would be great. Skype has this and as a result is one up over BBM. The ability to connect privately and encrypted would be huge. I would use all day every day.
    04-04-17 06:57 PM
    When will these features be implemented? I would like either Dropbox, or Google Drive syncing ability. I am already using BB Password Keeper, but I am considering moving to either Enpass ($10) or SafeInCloud Password Manager ($5) both which have just a one-time fee. (and look identical btw)

Since I'm already paying $1/mo for the HUB+ Suite (but will discontinue my subscription once I buy the KEYone!) I'd like to have that functionality.

Even though I am paying the $1/mo for the suite, the only apps i'm using are Hub and Password Keeper.. lol
    What do you think, they are a software company >;-(
    04-04-17 07:02 PM
    posted in wrong thread.. sorry! lol

but yeah.. i'd really like to keep using bb password keeper.. but not having multi-device sync and a desktop app is a problem... i don't even need autofill.. just having it auto-sync to cloud would put my mind at ease because i know if something happens to my phone, i would still have all my passwords.
    04-10-17 11:10 AM
    Agreed that cloud support would be great. You'd think Blackberry would do this as they are a 'leading software security company'

but for the time being (and foreseeable future) I just export the pk file to Google Drive with an additional password on it.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-11-17 01:27 AM
    That's one of the first things I noticed coming from BB10. Password Keeper had cloud sync. I was surprised to find out their Android version didn't.

What I do is make backups whenever I add a new entry and upload it to OneDrive.
    04-20-17 10:04 PM
    Huge fan of Datavault. I'm not affiliated with them, but have been using it across platforms for years.

One time fee, desktop version, cloud sync, and everything localized so that I don't have to worry about data breaches.
    04-21-17 06:27 AM