How do you edit a note after it's been saved?

So, you take a pic, place a sticker, add some squiggly lines + text, save it then a bit later you want to edit it .... How?
    02-13-17 10:17 PM
    How come you can't 'share' this with bb tasks or bb notes?

(I like the idea and application of this app .... Fabulous!!)
    gizmo21 likes this.
    02-13-17 10:19 PM
    Be wary of sending to ' bin', there's no confirmation step, it just deletes your masterpiece, lol ....
    02-13-17 10:26 PM
    Double posting with other thread but perhaps it's better to have them in one place:

• Can't get Comfort-Key to work on PRIV (guess they haven't done a mapping of middle key to be Comfort-Key like on TCL-devices so far but taking screenshot from notification menu works - after setting permission in the popup - not DTEK.

• Would be nice to have an option for "taking screenshots in notification area" ONLY if Notable is really launched. Now it's an always on notification cluttering even if Notable is closed (can be handy for some, but like to have options).
    02-14-17 04:29 AM
    How come you can't 'share' this with bb tasks or bb notes?

(I like the idea and application of this app .... Fabulous!!)
    ]

Would be nice but as notes/task sync also with cloud services like EAS or google I guess they would have to support html notes with inline pictures then instead of only richtext.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    02-14-17 06:51 AM
    Anybody know where saved photos are actually stored? I can't find them when I go to attach files to email or text unless I actually open the app and select from there.
    Last edited by zack west; 02-15-17 at 08:34 PM.
    02-15-17 01:59 PM
    Good point, where are they stored? you can 'share' the pics with stuff, but can't attach the pic independently, it seems .....

They're stored in the app itself ....
    02-15-17 07:06 PM
    Hi there, thanks so much for taking a look at Notable. Being able to edit an existing note is high on our backlog of items to address. Hope that you continue to use and enjoy BlackBerry Notable!
    02-16-17 06:03 PM
    Hey Zack, currently the images are indeed stored within the application itself. In a future update we will definitely be considering storing the images in an area that would be accessible from outside the application itself.
    02-16-17 06:13 PM
    Awesome! Thanks!
    02-16-17 06:49 PM
    Hey Zack, currently the images are indeed stored within the application itself. In a future update we will definitely be considering storing the images in an area that would be accessible from outside the application itself.
    Pleaaaaaase soon Ken! Please please please!!!!!!
    02-16-17 08:04 PM
    Haha, love it!
    02-16-17 08:10 PM
    I've used it a few times already without any issues. I like it, very useful for me. A great compliment to the existing BlackBerry Apps.
    02-16-17 08:13 PM
    Perhaps when you update your profile I will add your +1 to the request, Mr. Bryant.

Ok fine. Added it anyway, but still... update your profile. ;-)
    Cong Tuan Nguyen likes this.
    02-16-17 08:20 PM
    I've used it a few times already without any issues. I like it, very useful for me. A great compliment to the existing BlackBerry Apps.
    Glad you are enjoying it! Let us know if you do have any feedback moving forward.
    02-16-17 08:21 PM
    Perhaps when you update your profile I will add your +1 to the request, Mr. Bryant.

Hey no teasing kids, we are all a family (some changed sides but hey that's life).

Great to see some new BlackBerry guys coming in like andrewkbb for calendar and now Ken Wallis.

Ken are you Prod. Manager for the whole Hub+ suite or specific apps? No stalking just want to know who we can point at specific problems and this was very productive with those former ones Cody and smcv.
    02-16-17 08:35 PM
    Hey no teasing kids, we are all a family (some changed sides but hey that's life).

Great to see some new BlackBerry guys coming in like andrewkbb for calendar and now Ken Wallis.

Ken are you Prod. Manager for the whole Hub+ suite or specific apps? No stalking just want to know who we can point at specific problems and this was very productive with those former ones Cody and smcv.
    Great question, and I clarified in my profile. But so you don't have to click through, I am the product manager for Launcher, Productivity Tab, Device Search, and Notable. And some more things to come. ;-)

I look forward to working directly with this community and all the great BlackBerry fans and advocates. Having been at BlackBerry for close to 14 years, CrackBerry has been (mostly) daily reading since its inception.
    02-16-17 08:46 PM

Fine...with some reluctance I have updated properly Truth be told, I didn't even realize I had that in there anymore. Twas probably overdue.
    02-16-17 08:49 PM
    @Ken Wallis, Great to hear!

I'm wishin' and hopin' that a bb telephone app or overlay is part of the on going enhancements ......
    02-16-17 08:49 PM
    Great question, and I clarified in my profile. But so you don't have to click through, I am the product manager for Launcher, Productivity Tab, Device Search, and Notable. And some more things to come. ;-)

I look forward to working directly with this community and all the great BlackBerry fans and advocates. Having been at BlackBerry for close to 14 years, CrackBerry has been (mostly) daily reading since its inception.
    Oh man you are heaven sent (OK a bit pathetic), but I already reached out to DeeJayBB last year cause of the bad behaviour of device search when coming from Launcher. Perhaps you can have a look at this thread and the collection of links with problems surrounding device search:

/blackberry-priv-f440/when-i-try-search-directly-keyboard-text-garbled-1092910-post12680096/

Device search is such a great feature with PKB that does not deserve being so sluggish.

[But now back to topic here]
    02-16-17 08:54 PM
    @Ken Wallis, Great to hear!

I'm wishin' and hopin' that a bb telephone app or overlay is part of the on going enhancements ......
    Though I am not specifically in charge of telephony, could you perhaps elaborate on what you are hoping to see here? I can pass some feedback along.

Thanks!
    02-16-17 08:55 PM
    Thanks ken i'll start a new thread here in this forum which hopefully will attract some attention and assist.
    02-16-17 08:59 PM
    Glad you are enjoying it! Let us know if you do have any feedback moving forward.
    Any plans on expanding on the app much further. Like I corporation BlackBerry notes right into it instead of having 2 separate Apps. Maybe to the level of Remember in BB10? Or even Google Keep?
    02-16-17 09:09 PM

Nice tease there haha.
    02-16-17 09:10 PM
    Any plans on expanding on the app much further. Like I corporation BlackBerry notes right into it instead of having 2 separate Apps. Maybe to the level of Remember in BB10? Or even Google Keep?
    Thanks Ray. Appreciate the feedback. The goal for the application is Quick capture, annotation, and share. Having this functionality as a separate "element" allows our users to leverage Notable with the apps of their choice, be it our own or third-party apps. Hope you continue to enjoy Notable.
    02-16-17 09:18 PM
36 12