Hai folks,

The recent, current updates of both BlackBerry Hub, BlackBerry Hub+ Suite apps still lags and contains bugs.

I still can't receive, nor send e-mails through my personal e-mailaccount via BlackBerry Hub.

It's still not fixed for Android-BlackBerry 6.0.1 | Marshmellow devices

Please help.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-20 02:16 AM
    The bugs were reported during the beta and they still haven't fixed them. Chen is very cheap hiring developers. You should spam them using the feedback/review for the app in Google Play Store, send info via the crash report option and also send the bug report to help@blackberry.com and tell them the details. They're very slow to fix things. You just have to keep spamming their help and feedback channels.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    06-07-20 02:57 AM
    Hai folks,

The recent, current updates of both BlackBerry Hub, BlackBerry Hub+ Suite apps still lags and contains bugs.

I still can't receive, nor send e-mails through my personal e-mailaccount via BlackBerry Hub.

It's still not fixed for Android-BlackBerry 6.0.1 | Marshmellow devices

Please help.

Posted via CB10
    On my PRIV which before was having issues now with new update my email and rest of accounts WORKING great. I'm on BETA and had reported problems. I also cleared cache, data and fresh update. all ok. Using my PRIV right now.
    My emails 6 of them are Gmail and Outlook based.
    06-07-20 03:51 AM
    On my PRIV which before was having issues now with new update my email and rest of accounts WORKING great. I'm on BETA and had reported problems. I also cleared cache, data and fresh update. all ok. Using my PRIV right now.
    My emails 6 of them are Gmail and Outlook based.

I will try to uninstall to updates, clear cache data and reinstall the updates again. After that try to re add my personal e-mailaccounts again.

It's getting frustrating by the day to set up and re add e-mailaccounts manually again.

In the meantime I'll see if this trick eventually works or not.

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-07-20 12:14 PM
    The bugs were reported during the beta and they still haven't fixed them. Chen is very cheap hiring developers. You should spam them using the feedback/review for the app in Google Play Store, send info via the crash report option and also send the bug report to help@blackberry.com and tell them the details. They're very slow to fix things. You just have to keep spamming their help and feedback channels.
    You don't really think it matters do you?!?
    06-07-20 01:02 PM
    Finally it's works on my side about the BB HUB + Suite Apps.

Sure it did the trick by uninstalling, clear cache data and reinstalling updates.

After re adding + setting up personal e-mailaccounts manually again, synchronization was worth to wait and it clearly paid off.

I receive and can send now e-mails through BB Hub - Inbox.

Thank you CB, Conite and the rest of CB users for the support.

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-08-20 05:09 AM
    Finally it's works on my side about the BB HUB + Suite Apps.

Sure it did the trick by uninstalling, clear cache data and reinstalling updates.

After re adding + setting up personal e-mailaccounts manually again, synchronization was worth to wait and it clearly paid off.

I receive and can send now e-mails through BB Hub - Inbox.

Thank you CB, Conite and the rest of CB users for the support.

Posted via CB10
    Glad the clear cache, data and reinstall worked. Actually noticed HUB suite going way better with less data use and way lower battery drain.
    Paulelmar18 likes this.
    06-08-20 05:38 AM